xEntropyx lost everything

This is a discussion on xEntropyx lost everything within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Background. A character who we are trying to trace pm'd Psyhho ( leader of subclan Rarnpage ), saying he had ...
Page: 1

TheMascot

Default xEntropyx lost everything

Background.

A character who we are trying to trace pm'd Psyhho ( leader of subclan Rarnpage ), saying he had just got a pm from ingame character called thiefturkish asking him to transfer items from xEntropyx account.

He immediately pm'd Psyhho telling him exactly what this guy was saying he was doing, even down to telling him they are burning the krowaz on the account.

Took everything.

thiefturkish asked this guy to add him to msn. the msn he gave is below

[email protected]

Does this MSN mean anything to anyone?

I'm absolutely gutted as we are all extra careful, so I can only think keylogger or the same as other chars gettin hacked atm. maliceinwonderland lost about 50gb of items a few days ago and that was my 1st experience of being hacked. A few days later this shit happens. So suffice to say I dont know what we should do now or if anyone can help etc. 200gb gone pff in 3 days.

Ps what kind of fvckers burn the items they cant steal? thats just the lowest of the low. So fvckin angry right now:/

Thx in advance.

yourbestis myworst

really fvcking sucks ade,
    hope your gay this sorted asap

Dude.... Seal ur shit.......

dude quit while you a head this game ant worth it