GPU Driver issue (Wont let me play!)

This is a discussion on GPU Driver issue (Wont let me play!) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I recently started to miss KO and decided to log-in to see whats new. But when I get online ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb GPU Driver issue (Wont let me play!)

Well I recently started to miss KO and decided to log-in to see whats new. But when I get online it takes a few seconds before the game shuts down and a sign appear in the lower-right corner saying something like "AMD Driver has been restarted.."
    I have the latest update for my driver so it should be fine (it's an AMD Radeon 7750 2gb ddr3)
    I've read on different forums with the same kinda problem. And it target randomly as for the games and GPU's. Which lead me to believe it might be a problem with the hardware itself..(ideas?!)

Anyhow, i'd like any ideas of changes/ updates when it comes to my software to maybe bypass this issue.
    So feel free to add your suggestions below. And I will try my best to describe this issue further, and share info needed as best I can.

NOTE that i've been able to play other RPGs like 'Dekaron' and 'Path of Exile' on maxed graphics (Dekaron had some problems on some maps*)
    Last edited by Ganzah; 11-29-2013 at 05:28 PM.

[EDIT]
    Just got my hands on the latest driver update. Seem like the problem is solved.. for now lol
    Last edited by Ganzah; 11-29-2013 at 06:30 PM.