Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KO restarts my PC, or blue screen pops up

This is a discussion on KO restarts my PC, or blue screen pops up within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I press START button on the launcher my PC restart itself or worse; Blue screen pops up (the one ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Angry

When I press START button on the launcher my PC restart itself or worse; Blue screen pops up (the one that usually pops when your registry are f*cked up).

I don't think its display problem or anything, coz I have no new hardware and was running KO in past without problems ..
    any solutions ?

btw. I have winXP, P4 3,0ghz

necko1992

I had same problem and ... i re installed my windows and now working ... if u need more info MSN is [email protected] ...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I know that would probably help lol, but dont wanna end up doing that unless there is no other solution

Banned

same problem here :S help ?

SonOfaGun

i hav the same prob too :P. i think its a vid driver error :S

Banned

Song of agun u got the problem today ? after new xtrap ? :S

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

FFS wtf is this, i tried logging in 3 times, and all 3 times my pc restarts

happened to me 7 times.. this is lame.. aga help plys xD

8 times

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i have same problem, i get blue screen error after about 2 to 3 minutes in game, i think its the new xtrap, that is doing this, my computer says its maleware on the cpu :S

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

fuking shit, rebooted my computer like 10 times so far, just trying to log in, gonna fuk up my comptuer soon

SuperHero

Mine does the same fuck. its says something like "windows has been shutted down, to prevent any damages" :/ fuck that shit.

yoooo guyyysss i think i got a solution.. i heard from alot of ppl that fast loading patch is fucking up.. and everyone i know with that patch is having the comp restarted.. so try re-dling ko without fastloading and try see if it works.. im doing it now

GL

BigApple

Yes after new patch/xtrap last night, both my computers blue screen crash when loading ko. I will try to reinstall ko and see if that fixes it.

Boyce

i have same problem, i get blue screen error after about 2 to 3 minutes in game, i think its the new xtrap, that is doing this, my computer says its maleware on the cpu :S[/b]
    Me too, malware. GG. All was fine last night, dced from maintaince, in the morning try to load ko-blue screen.
    This happened to me in the past when playing ko. After a new patch K2 released a new driver or some shit and windows just shut it down, took over 2 weeks for k2 to fix. Couldnt play ko in all the time. Hopefully it wont take so fucking long.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast