KO + Ventrilo

This is a discussion on KO + Ventrilo within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, ive been playin with ventrilo 4ever, but since the new moradon came, everytime i talk and pk at the ...
Page: 1

prophetmad

Ok, ive been playin with ventrilo 4ever, but since the new moradon came, everytime i talk and pk at the same time my games freezes. Its no lag its the frames per second that go down, big time.
    When i talk in vent its good, but when someone else in the channel does it fuks ko T_T.
    anyone has the same problem or knows how to fix this up? if u do post plax
    thx ^_^

shankster

sounds like your video card & sound card are conflicting with KO, try uninstalling the drivers for both COMPLETELY, and uninstalling KO completely, and then reinstall them, starting with the video card & sound card.

the_DEAN

sounds like your video card & sound card are conflicting with KO, try uninstalling the drivers for both COMPLETELY, and uninstalling KO completely, and then reinstall them, starting with the video card & sound card.[/b]
    Sorry m8 you are totally wrong!After the last patch KO screwed big time.Ppl is saying that xtrap.xt is trying to check everything...i have same problem with you as 10+++ other ppl that i know personally....formating installing,unistalling doesnt do nothing.Wait and pray for there new patch.....

shankster

well i dont have that problem, so i can only suggest a logical thing to try.

Banned

my vent works fine with KO :S

use team speak ^^

BashToBash

maybe u need better sound card , i dont have problems or Use team speack

simple .. Use TS .. low sound quality but 00 lag

midnight555

buy new comp

BoShkE

use team speak ^^[/b]
    +1

Teamspeak is lagfree, and the voice activation is better then from ventrillo...

prophetmad

thx the_dean and shankster, ill pray ^_^