Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KO on virtual machine.

This is a discussion on KO on virtual machine. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi! I wolud like to play KO on virtual machine. I use Virtual PC 5.1 but when I try to ...
Page: 1

Hi!
    I wolud like to play KO on virtual machine. I use Virtual PC 5.1 but when I try to start KO I got some error and virtual PC is restarting. Any1 plays KO via wirtual machine? Can you give me a tip how to start it ? I would be greatefull If any1 answers.

Banned

yes you can

some more additional info? vmware? virtualpc? xtrap problems? any important configuration settings?

b
    u
    m
    p

I still need info how to lunch KO on virtual machine If someone knows PM me or write here how to do that.

Banned

works with vmware, just need to enable directx

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

nub i know, ;( but whats virtual machine lol ?

Dendroid0s

works with vmware, just need to enable directx [/b]
    how do u enable it?
    i get some error saying D3D or DirectX not enabled....

bazzeeka

when u set up ur vitrual machine enable D3D Direct X drivers (it will use ur graphics card memory / or ram )

is this a way to load more then 1 ko game on 1 pc ?

bazzeeka

vmware if u have a very nice computer it will handle

If I do it, I'll logon to priest - buffer and can own solo with my assasin with no need of beeing in party with 7 leechers
    But where can I find option to enable Directx?

bazzeeka

i am not sure i havent used it in so long its probly a waste of time with having 4gig memory and duo core
    look in google for a tutorial on how to enale the DirectX D3D drivers in vmware and depends wat version you have

Ok I set everything right, I've started KO on virtual machine, logon to game and then when I tried to run KO on host computer BUUM blue screen an my VM configuration file has turned blank, so I must made a new VM Does I have to change anything more to play on dual KO even if they are teoreticaly on two different computers?

Banned

i tried it and never worked for me

I can play KO on virtual machine, all you have to do is to change configuration file of your virtual machine - can be easily found on google, but when you try to start KO on host computer - everything crushes. In oooolld days there were a sollution to run 2 KO clients on 1 computer, there was something with changeing the name of laucnher process so xtrap did not know that you actually run 2 KO instances. Tommorow I'll do some tests, maybe I menage to do it. If any1 has any ideas what shold be done please write in this subject.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast