Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KO + Vista = Fail

This is a discussion on KO + Vista = Fail within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Has anyone gotten this error before? I haven't on my old computer running XP. It exits the game as soon ...
Page: 1

Cocaine

Has anyone gotten this error before? I haven't on my old computer running XP. It exits the game as soon as the character begins walking forward.

the_man_slayer

does anyone play the new ko expansion with vista and it works properly? :/

BlackLabel

i play with vista home premium i never get any problems make shure to always use "Run As Administrator"

Cocaine

I do.

Aba

hmm, my char looks good :P

umm, I never had this problem, so I can't help you much gl with the problem though

bump

SilentDaemon

does anyone play the new ko expansion with vista and it works properly? :/[/b]
    Vista Ultimate and everything works...

cerebus

Vista Home Premium and it works all fine ... until it randomly decides to freeze the comp totally, after 5 mins or 3 hours.

Aba

man seriously is it just me or does she have nice tits in that pic? h34r:

SilentDaemon

zuhaha,yes she does!

the_man_slayer

i play with vista home premium i never get any problems make shure to always use "Run As Administrator"[/b]
    tried that

it goes through and the screen goes black like its about it load... then cuts out and closes dwn and goes back to desktop :/

did you already
    control panel -> user accounts -> turn user account control on or off (make it off)

i just installed vista a week or so ago.. first thing i did was turn account control off cause that little pop-up before doing anything was annoying the shit out of me. never had a problem running ko

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I have problems when I alt+tab...

normally when u alt+tab theres a new alt tab window thing that is the color setting of ur windows and task bars etc. but when in a full screen program such as KO it just uses the old white alt tab window... when I alt tab between the game and other windows too much it fucks up and i see the colored alt+tab window come up and then the game shuts off >_<

Bukowski

I have vista at home and like a week ago the game just stopped working for me (failed login bla bla). I had to reinstall the game and now it works.....for now at least. I also go to properties and change the setting to run it in XP mode dont knw if that changes much.

Cocaine

tried that

it goes through and the screen goes black like its about it load... then cuts out and closes dwn and goes back to desktop :/[/b]
    Yeah thats what mine does.

Guachimagaa

when i played i had that problem while loading ko, i noticed that when it was loading and i pressed any key, or clicked the mouse, the screen turned black and the game instantly closed, so i just had to wait quiet without pressing anything until it loaded fully, and i had no problem.. hope it works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast