KO wont patch

This is a discussion on KO wont patch within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my bro is having problems, just dl'd ko and it won't patch, tried manually patching but when he extracts patches ...
Page: 1

Default KO wont patch

my bro is having problems, just dl'd ko and it won't patch, tried manually patching but when he extracts patches to the gamerfirst --> ko folder it tries to merge them :S

daymz798

ok there is alot of these topics and you'll find the same answer in all of them

what you need to do is go to your knight online directory

open your server document (server.pns or something like that), then change 1709(or whatever patch number is there) to 1730. reopen your launcher and it should automatically patch =]

hope this works for u

ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com...night/upgrade/
    Index of /patches
    King of Knight - Patch information & download

download the missing patch(es) from one of these sites, extract in to your KO folder and click 'yes to all' then go to option.exe and in upper right corner change your version to the number of the latest patch you've downloaded... after that click on 'Content of the Update' and start Launcher again...

If you downloaded all of the patches, launcher should be working now... You can also try downloading 1709 patch only (if you don't have any patch yet), change the version and then run the launcher.. it should download rest of the patches, if not, then you gotta download all of them

@daymz - it's server.ini

dontmess

i've been having the same problem. i cant find the server.ini in knight online directory..

Quote Originally Posted by dontmess View Post
    i've been having the same problem. i cant find the server.ini in knight online directory..
    zomg.. that's notepad file called 'server' ...

and if you still can't find it, go to option.exe file and change version as I posted above