KSC >>>pics

This is a discussion on KSC >>>pics within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got some KSC i took ingame and i want to upload to a forum how i do that lol ...
Page: 1

silverbuffer18

i got some KSC i took ingame and i want to upload to a forum how i do that lol must i save it as JPEG? and what a good uploading site also when i post the pic what the link so u can see the whole picture in post instead of clicking on link ty

evilwevel

save it as .jpg, .png, doesn't really matter.

i always use photobucket, but you can also use imageshack, tinypic, there are thousands of image hosting sites.

after you've uploaded your image to one of those site you get a url, just copy / paste the url between [img.] [/img.] tags (without the '.' ofcourse) and voila, everybody can see your screenshot.

silverbuffer18

<3 i will try when i get home

mjollner

save it as .jpg, .png, doesn&#39;t really matter.

i always use photobucket, but you can also use imageshack, tinypic, there are thousands of image hosting sites.

after you&#39;ve uploaded your image to one of those site you get a url, just copy / paste the url between [img.] [/img.] tags (without the &#39;.&#39; ofcourse) and voila, everybody can see your screenshot.[/b]
    make sure you use the direct link to image url, some of the others already have the img tags, or similar