Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

l2ampage Banned for 30 days

This is a discussion on l2ampage Banned for 30 days within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aug 7 2009, 12:51 AM Character name is: l2ampage. Hey its 5:45PM and i tried to log onto my account, ...
Page: 1

Default l2ampage Banned for 30 days

Aug 7 2009, 12:51 AM
    Character name is: l2ampage.
    Hey its 5:45PM and i tried to log onto my account, then i get a messege that my account was blocked. Can you please investigate and let me know whats going on or if you can unblock it. I have two computers. I left my computer at home logged onto merchant, when i used my computer at work to DC my character at work i got the messege "account in use, press ok to dissconect" i pressed ok then the "your account has been blocked" appeared. let me know please. Thank you.

[/quote]

Heres an update guys. I dont know what K2 is talking about since i dont use any bug abuse. The only thing i could think of is using my descent skill when i XP at paranum to tp on to my priests. There are some newbiew haters that always get butt hurt because i dont invite them. I will have to rethink what i want to do when the account is unbanned, maybe ill quit i dont know. All i know is that K2 is unfair and im very disappointed in them. 30 day ban and the sad part is that they dont tell me what "bug" i supposedly abused. Read and enjoy. This thread will probably get edited by a mod but just go to KO4Life and to Our clan website and you can see a copy.

PS: Of course look at the very last sentence where it says click there to earn G1 credits. BUY some to get free G1 credits.

K2 Network Staff:

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

I regret to inform you that this account was observed performing an activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy.

Violation: Bug abuse
    Account Status: 30 Day Suspension

We urge you to take a moment to review our policies located on our website (Official Knight Online World Website - Policies) to familiarize yourself on what is and is not acceptable.

The Knight Online team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players. Please be advised that, due to the nature of the violation, your account will be blocked and remained blocked until the duration of the suspension has expired.

Additionally, please note the following:

* We ask that you please remove or close any third-party applications that alter or manipulate the game client or data stream. The use of any programs (hack or cheat) is strictly prohibited. Before you launch the game, ensure you clear any of these types of programs (even if they are for other games).

* The use of an anti-virus software package is encouraged to remove any potential trojans, viruses, or mal-ware from your system.

* Please, do not divulge account and personal information to anyone. K2 Network and their employees will never request password information. To ensure safety of the account, we would advise changing your password on a regular basis.

* Only visit K2 Network approved websites. Some malicious websites may attempt to gather or log information. Be extra cautious when entering in any information on websites, especially personal information.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    GamersFirst – Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online

Click here to earn FREE G1 Credits!

Heres a question i submitted.

What bug was observed being performed on my account? Your answer was so vague regarding this issue. You better have a specific answer because dependent on your answer i might have to contact the Best Business Beuro, some of the little kids that play may not be able to do anything about it but im a 26 year old adult and believe you me i will do something about it. I do not cheat i have played this cursed game since it was Beta, why would i jeopardize my account by cheating? Thank you and have a nice day.

This is ko4life.. nothing can be done here.

but if you didn't use cheats, then yeah contact BBB or sumshit

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Heres a question i submitted.

What bug was observed being performed on my account? Your answer was so vague regarding this issue. You better have a specific answer because dependent on your answer i might have to contact the Best Business Beuro, some of the little kids that play may not be able to do anything about it but im a 26 year old adult and believe you me i will do something about it. I do not cheat i have played this cursed game since it was Beta, why would i jeopardize my account by cheating? Thank you and have a nice day.
    There is nothing you can do, if k2 dont like you, they ban you. If you read the TOS, you will understand that your account and everything on it belongs to them and they can do what ever they like. Don't bother sending support tickets, your wasting your time. Your best hope would be to get in contact with a GM, and even then your chances of getting unbanned are slim, GM will probably tell you to send a ticket.

Either way Knight Online will always be a crappy game because of k2, if you want to play seriously, then i suggest find another game.

Ignore Me Senior Member

In your official post someone pointed to this.

Seems likely mate.

wat is that pic showing?

Yup thats my BDW character, I got TP by KOXP mage. He kept TPing everyone it lasted like 1 minute before BDW was over. Justified ban i learned my lesson. I really didnt think much of it, i guess i was having to much fun. Anyhow i learned my lesson. Thanks for the justified proof.

PS: Did everyone in SS get banned? :b

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Yup thats my BDW character, I got TP by KOXP mage. He kept TPing everyone it lasted like 1 minute before BDW was over. Justified ban i learned my lesson. I really didnt think much of it, i guess i was having to much fun. Anyhow i learned my lesson. Thanks for the justified proof.

PS: Did everyone in SS get banned? :b
    I dont think that is a justified ban though. I dont party with koxpers in cz nor bf or eslant.

But in ED a lot of times ive had players with hf with me... ko wont let you kick them or even let you quit the party. WTF are we supposed to do ? fuckin pull the plug whenever im forced to party with a koxper ?

Id love to post that in ko forums but im banned for saying that HF has a better and more effective service than K2.

One more thing, i bet that the mage who tpd you there hasnt been banned.

same thing happend to my friend, you can only wait 30 days, enjoy summer

Sorry about this Rampage. Did you have an official post too Maybe there can be more investigation, but i think it will be hard to get you out of it with that Pic, I know its horrible because your not able to Leave the party unless you log out of game. So i guess that what k2 wants ever just to log out that way only cheaters and bug abusers stay logged in game, because those are the only one's that matter anyways.

Banned Senior Member

bad news to see

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    bad news to see
    Deathxproof i think someone that really despises you pmed a gm, and told him you bug abuse. I'm pretty sure that's how many ridiculous banns occur. It's just a stupid gm; what can you do. It's really not cool though to see another legit player banned. There's still like so mnay hackers its not even worth having gms. Worthless indeed.

Banned

haha theirs no way k2 would ban someone for getting tp'ed
    unless u have alot of haters keep sending it in..:S?

hatay

Check the date of posting guys
    08-07-2009, 05:05 PM
    I think he's been unbanned by now..

Banned

oh damn my bad i wasnt paying attention to that :s
    ever since they changed the forums i dont know where shit is lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast