Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Banned..

This is a discussion on Banned.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive been banned on Ares and i havent done anything wrong! had Platina Prem and items worth ALOT OF MONEy.. ...
Page: 1

tjamat

Ive been banned on Ares and i havent done anything wrong! had Platina Prem and items worth ALOT OF MONEy.. whatafuck are gm's doin?
    I know they banned alot of PPL these days but WHY IN HELL banning ppl who never cheats? How do i contact KO crew and how do i get my account back?

ItsAllStrength

GG Gm;s alright lol go CS but its been down for awhile good luck mate xD

lmfao, you think they actually banned 4k cheater's? LMFAO - most likely 90% of them are legit people.

Mixer

ye lol pwnt,like my rogue(level 43 so idc)... lots of legit people banned :P

Uzu

try to contact Peregrine over the official forums and also mage a big drama topic ^^ and always make a post about your problem where peregrine posts so he will see that

try to contact Peregrine over the official forums and also mage a big drama topic ^^ and always make a post about your problem where peregrine posts so he will see that[/b]
    Peregrine and all the "Liaisons" For k2 can give me a fucking blow job. They all fucking suck

Trimline

ouch sorry to hear bout ur loss! try searchin it up on google or call them! gl m8

ouch sorry to hear bout ur loss! try searchin it up on google or call them! gl m8[/b]
    lmfao your fucking hilarous - Your gonna be the next Buddah for sure.

Trimline

whats so funny?

lil_mageskillz

whats so funny?[/b]
    i like to know that also. wasnt even funny.

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

this also happened to one of my clan mates
    hope they fix it :blink:

Trimline

Victory that comment u made towards me was unneccesary... i showed the guy some sympathy for his loses and offered some advice and u try and mawk me?

Mixer

fix what? banned acc=ban for life... if u send them a ticket ur gettingg ip ban

lil_mageskillz

fix what? banned acc=ban for life... if u send them a ticket ur gettingg ip ban[/b]
    gogo 100 posts in 1 day. and you can get unbanned if they made a mistake.

zabjaka

Ive been banned on Ares and i havent done anything wrong! had Platina Prem and items worth ALOT OF MONEy.. whatafuck are gm's doin?
    I know they banned alot of PPL these days but WHY IN HELL banning ppl who never cheats? How do i contact KO crew and how do i get my account back?[/b]
    guess they r bannin every1 they see lmao, prolly u gotta wait for the next "account forgiveness" thing...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast