Lag problems; why? :(

This is a discussion on Lag problems; why? :( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since new moradon patch I been constantly lagging out of KO, DCing and having it freeze up and suck up ...
Page: 1

Since new moradon patch I been constantly lagging out of KO, DCing and having it freeze up and suck up all the RAM. It hasn't been graphically remastered or anything, and beforehand I never had these problems.

My computer is comparable to a box with a hole carved in and replaced with glass, sitting on top of a super-nintendo but...why? If it never used to lag up and the only things changed were non graphic-enhancing things than why does it lag so hard.

System specs:

2.04 GHz processor
    448 RAM
    Unichrome IGP 64MB video card

wOLfi

System specs:

2.04 GHz processor
    448 RAM
    Unichrome IGP 64MB video card[/b]

ouch

try setting all graphic options to low and resolution to 800x600 (or even lower)

if that doesnt work, try to upgrade your graphic's driver ..(if its onboard graphiccard - and i guess it is - download mainboard driver, there are all needed drivers in it)

hope it helps

edit: prolly they fucked up the graphic engine .. u dont see any diff, but its slower :P there are so many games out there where the engine sucks (swat 4 - sucky graphics - uber hardware required ... well .. at the time it came out it was )

ouch
    try setting all graphic options to low and resolution to 800x600 (or even lower)

if that doesnt work, try to upgrade your graphic's driver ..(if its onboard graphiccard - and i guess it is - download mainboard driver, there are all needed drivers in it)

hope it helps
    edit: prolly they fucked up the graphic engine .. u dont see any diff, but its slower :P there are so many games out there where the engine sucks (swat 4 - sucky graphics - uber hardware required ... well .. at the time it came out it was )[/b]
    Graphics are all turned to lowest, graphics drivers are all updated but resolution is 1024x768 I'll turn it down and see what happens.