Lag's and Disconnect's

This is a discussion on Lag's and Disconnect's within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, Im playin in C-west and this last week i've had HUGE lags and im keep gettin disconnect's, it's not ...
Page: 1

Hi,

Im playin in C-west and this last week i've had HUGE lags and im keep gettin disconnect's, it's not my connection cause i can play other online-games without any trouble. Anyone know's what the problem is?

I am not able to log at C-west amt so i can&#39;t say anythin ..Up for sammo .<3 buddy.

MrT

Ive got exactly the same problems since yesterday. Frozen screens every few moments and DCs every few minutes... I cant do a shit. I tried other online games and checked my provider, its just KO making troubles, nothing else...

i got the same thing on carnac west....my net has no problems..just ko laggs n dc´s....any way to fix this? :S

Hi,

Im playin in C-west and this last week i&#39;ve had HUGE lags and im keep gettin disconnect&#39;s, it&#39;s not my connection cause i can play other online-games without any trouble. Anyone know&#39;s what the problem is?[/b]
    Make a char next to your main, load it, run around, exit, log your main, enjoy.

joecool2004

yep i have to sameproblem. when i log in within a few i dc again been happening alot now. any1 know how to fix this problem?