Login Connection Failed

This is a discussion on Login Connection Failed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K so obviously i cannot connect to the game. When i start up the launcher it tries to connect for ...
Page: 1

sexyrexy

K so obviously i cannot connect to the game. When i start up the launcher it tries to connect for a while and then i get this message. (This problem also happens when i am trying to play other games ie, Combat Arms, Exteel.)

I also believe somewhere in this problem it is not allowing itunes radio to find the playlists.

Anyway what i think happened... i recently moved into my college dorm and i believe the wireless internet i am using is the problem. It prompted me to sign in for the first few times (like when i opened the internet after turning on the computer).. not a problem (when i wasnt signed in this way, AIM and stuff like that wouldnt work), when i am signed in they do work.

so now the internet works fine but im still having the same problem my games cannot connect and my itunes radio is useless..

any solutions are welcome

thanks

sexyrexy

no one..

i think it deals with the ports the network firewall is blocking..