Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Computer Selling Companies

This is a discussion on Computer Selling Companies within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am looking for a computer company that offers payment plans like Dell where I can pay over time without ...
Page: 1

I am looking for a computer company that offers payment plans like Dell where I can pay over time without a credit card loan. Dell & Alienware are out of the question, I need another place because the Dell site offers bad graphics cards on higher end laptops and Alienware is very overpriced.

I don't wish to pay all at once for a laptop to bring to work.

I plan to either get a cheap laptop for KO, or a good laptop for other games.

[spoiler]H[/spoiler]HH[spoiler]H[/spoiler]H[spoiler]EEEE[/spoiler]E[spoiler]L[/spoiler]LLLL[spoiler]L[/spoiler]LLLLO[spoiler]OO[/spoiler]O
    [spoiler]H[/spoiler]HH[spoiler]H[/spoiler]H[spoiler]E[/spoiler]EEEE[spoiler]L[/spoiler]LLLL[spoiler]L[/spoiler]LLLL[spoiler]O[/spoiler]OO[spoiler]O[/spoiler]
    [spoiler]HHHH[/spoiler]H[spoiler]EEE[/spoiler]EE[spoiler]L[/spoiler]LLLL[spoiler]L[/spoiler]LLLL[spoiler]O[/spoiler]OO[spoiler]O[/spoiler]
    [spoiler]H[/spoiler]HH[spoiler]H[/spoiler]H[spoiler]E[/spoiler]EEEE[spoiler]L[/spoiler]LLLL[spoiler]L[/spoiler]LLLL[spoiler]O[/spoiler]OO[spoiler]O[/spoiler]
    [spoiler]H[/spoiler]HH[spoiler]H[/spoiler]H[spoiler]EEEE[/spoiler]E[spoiler]LLLL[/spoiler]L[spoiler]LLLL[/spoiler]LO[spoiler]OO[/spoiler]O

Novatech do if I remember. Not sure if they ship to US but I'm 99% sure their world cover

Their customer support rocks too

Their prices for what you get don't seem too promising either. :P

I only looked for 10min but it seems to be about the same price as Alienware?

Their prices are pretty avg tbh, they only seem high because you pay more for the better customer service. I paid about 100 more over on the PC I bought as I bought with them before their customer service is A++

You could try the other sites like newegg. Most PC building sites where you buy parts usually give you an option where they build it and you buy it by installments

Which sties are near you ?

Their prices are pretty avg tbh, they only seem high because you pay more for the better customer service. I paid about 100 more over on the PC I bought as I bought with them before their customer service is A++

You could try the other sites like newegg. Most PC building sites where you buy parts usually give you an option where they build it and you buy it by installments

Which sties are near you ?[/b]
    Nothing is near me. :lol:

I am already building a PC, I just need a laptop for when i'm at work since I am in security and its either gonna be for KO or some of the newer games (SC2/D3/Darkfall).

Banned

Nothing is near me. :lol:

I am already building a PC, I just need a laptop for when i'm at work since I am in security and its either gonna be for KO or some of the newer games (SC2/D3/Darkfall).[/b]
    laptops are a bit harder to build anyways. try google noob :P

Whats' the most you'd be willing to play for a laptop ?

Whats' the most you'd be willing to play for a laptop ?[/b]
    $1000-1500 Canadian if its nice and has a Nvidia GPU thats more than 256mb.

That is, with a payment plan like what Dell offers.

paperownz

i bought my laptop from tigerdirect and only cost me 899 usd. and it has nvidia 8600m gs with 512mb.

This one was mentioned on Tom's Hardware - ASUS M50VM-A1 (http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/...1289_20_0.html)

and also - NP2096

i bought my laptop from tigerdirect and only cost me 899 usd. and it has nvidia 8600m gs with 512mb.[/b]
    That would cost me $1300 CAN and without a monthly payment plan.

This one was mentioned on Tom's Hardware - ASUS M50VM-A1 (http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/...1289_20_0.html)

and also - NP2096[/b]
    NP2096 looks good (with 2.40ghz cpu for $100 extra)

*Metalkon wonders if they ship to canada and offer payment plans*

PS something I forgot about

You can actually try ebay. Some people run businesses on there where you can pay installments

Here's something : http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?...N82E16834220461

BTW ; Newegg has a thing you can buy with called Bill Me Later - http://promotions.newegg.com/Newegg/...708/index.html

Allows you to buy the item, you choose an option and get 3-12 months to pay depending on item price. Anything over 1000 seems to be 12 if that helps

I don't want to deal with those Bill Me Later Credit Cards, and I don't have a credit card for buying stuff from newegg.

Cheap ass :P

I prefer debit cards, way easier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast