Laptop won't start up properly

This is a discussion on Laptop won't start up properly within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yesterday while downloading Photoshop my computer froze and then I had no choice but to manually reboot it.When I rebooted ...
Page: 1

Yesterday while downloading Photoshop my computer froze and then I had no choice but to manually reboot it.When I rebooted it said that there's something wrong with the computer and so i rebooted again and it said start windows normally or on safe mode.When hit start normally,the same message came up (it was on a blue screen) and so I have no choice now but to start it on safe mode.Anyone know how I could possibly fix this?i hope i dont have to reformat the pc.

evilwevel

have you ever made a system restore point ? if so you can select it in safe mode and hopefully that'll solve your problems.

also try and uninstall photoshop (if it's installed now) or search for some software that can clean up your registry and check wheter or not something went wrong with the photoshop installation.

neji

if you cant even get to windows login basically it keeps giving you boot options over and over again i would just try reformat....
    Try to do system restore but i am sure youll end up just reformatting

Yesterday while downloading Photoshop my computer froze and then I had no choice but to manually reboot it.When I rebooted it said that there's something wrong with the computer and so i rebooted again and it said start windows normally or on safe mode.When hit start normally,the same message came up (it was on a blue screen) and so I have no choice now but to start it on safe mode.Anyone know how I could possibly fix this?i hope i dont have to reformat the pc.[/b]
    well if you say what the blue screen says maybe someone can help you...

Yesterday while downloading Photoshop my computer froze and then I had no choice but to manually reboot it.When I rebooted it said that there's something wrong with the computer and so i rebooted again and it said start windows normally or on safe mode.When hit start normally,the same message came up (it was on a blue screen) and so I have no choice now but to start it on safe mode.Anyone know how I could possibly fix this?i hope i dont have to reformat the pc.[/b]

Go to safe mode then right click on My Computer - Manage - Event Viewer

Check whats causing the problems, then tell here/google it.

I got it thanks guys