Banned Battlefield 2 account

This is a discussion on Banned Battlefield 2 account within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I'm Kangourou_Jack, a usual player of the =G4L= Kubra Dam server on Battlefield 2. Last night, I was on ...
Page: 1

Kangourou_Jack

Default Banned Battlefield 2 account

Hi, I'm Kangourou_Jack, a usual player of the =G4L= Kubra Dam server on Battlefield 2. Last night, I was on the server, when there was only two guys with me in the server (two G4L members). I was a commander, and then I took a helicopter (flying being a commander is not authorized on the server). Then I thought about this rule and I asked to one member : "Wait... can I fly?"

Then at this very moment, I went into him with my helicopter (by accident) but I didn't hit him because I turned out at the last moment. Then he answered : "You know... I was gonna say yes since there's no one here, but then you tried to ram me and really pissed me off." And he continued : "So now that we have a game, do your job and don't go in any aircraft". I tried explaining to him that I didn't try to ram him, but he didn't listen. So I was a bit mad, so I just said : "Ok. I'll do my job". Then I began to do "Spot ennemy" every second to really piss him off. I know it was stupid and I have to respect G4L members, I did an error. So he banned me. I can't join the server anymore and I'd like to. I'd just like to be unbanned, and I guarantee you I won't do shit again.

Thank you.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

cool story bro, wrong place.