does ko run on xp 64 bit edition

This is a discussion on does ko run on xp 64 bit edition within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as topic states cause im building a pc with amd phenom x4 and i dont wanna get vista...
Page: 1

trend1

as topic states cause im building a pc with amd phenom x4 and i dont wanna get vista

mjollner

tbh, my advice... get vista
    but yes it should run

Vista is the worst OS out atm :P But xp 64 bit is also shit ^^

mjollner

Vista is the worst OS out atm :P But xp 64 bit is also shit ^^[/b]
    have you actually used vista? there are very few differences to xp, and the things that are different are all improvements.... i have rolled vista out to over 150 computers now so.... have you used it at all? :P

have you actually used vista? there are very few differences to xp, and the things that are different are all improvements.... i have rolled vista out to over 150 computers now so.... have you used it at all? :P[/b]
    I have windows vista 64 bit, it crashed 2 times in 2 months, and the most people say it does suck indeed so :P I had xp 32 bit first but I went to 4 gig ram so :P

mjollner

.. windows vista 32 bit supports alot of ram, and is stable. the people who say it sucks simply smell bad h34r: