"Launcher has been updated, please restart knight online"

This is a discussion on "Launcher has been updated, please restart knight online" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Same message over and over again, tried restarting it about 15 times and it just keeps appearing. I manually patched ...
Page: 1

Default "Launcher has been updated, please restart knight online"

Same message over and over again, tried restarting it about 15 times and it just keeps appearing.

I manually patched 1853 and 1854.

Any suggestions?

Banned

run as administration , worked 4 me =]

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    run as administration , worked 4 me =]

I allways do that allready, doesn't change much since my launcher works just kept giving me the error.

But nvm now, found what it was and im ingame again.

JediKnightRoyaiPriest

did you get back the server.ini also to repatch it sometimes that works, i've done that myself a few times in fact. or you might download the new client, its been recently updated also, update your client and then let it auto patch, should work just fine all on its own, i didnt have any issues yesterday, updated all the way to 1854 all on its own didnt have to do anything relaunch the launcher after the update cause it closes it after its completed. i noticed also when i went to download the the client after i did a reformat/restore on my system... there was some new sites to download the client from. i downloaded the patch in 6 minutes, so if you have fast internet and know how to tweak your registry to customize your windows you should have the same result. give me some feedback lemme know if it worked or not. Peace http://www.spawnpoint.com/PC/downloa.../Knight_Online thats the one i used but you can check out the others http://www.gamersfirst.com/knightonl...?q=en/downloadthe new client unpacks differently, during the installation you will see it asks you if you want to install google chrome. im pretty sure this is your solution, i've helped a few people now, that had trouble with the launcher
    Last edited by JediKnightRoyaiPriest; 10-30-2010 at 02:21 AM. Reason: more to say and i proved links to get the new client at they are recommended by G1 so they are safe to download from happy up