Launcher Problem

This is a discussion on Launcher Problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well this is my problem : every server restart , when servers go up ( show all online(login too) ) ...
Page: 1

well this is my problem : every server restart , when servers go up ( show all online(login too) ) from a maintenance restart i get a launcher problem it keeps saying that they are still offline but they arent cause my friends were already loading into game but i couldnt cuz of my launcher , so if u know how to fix it pls tell me it really sucks to not get bosses because of this problem :/

Can1bal

try to unistall ko .

Banned

well this is my problem : every server restart , when servers go up ( show all online(login too) ) from a maintenance restart i get a launcher problem it keeps saying that they are still offline but they arent cause my friends were already loading into game but i couldnt cuz of my launcher , so if u know how to fix it pls tell me it really sucks to not get bosses because of this problem :/[/b]

same here =((

B4 servers go down (if u know when they are going 2 go down) log off. If u cant do that in time restart ur comp when servers are down and cross ur fingers that it will work. I had the same problems and i dont have them most of the time anymore maybe 1/10 tries i have that prob.