Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Launcher Problem Please HELP!

This is a discussion on Launcher Problem Please HELP! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok when i open my launcher is says checking versions and preparing to launch then it says login server failed ...
Page: 1

arruda76r

ok when i open my launcher is says

checking versions and preparing to launch then it says login server failed please try reconnecting

i know this usaly happens during a server maintnace but i know its not.

this happened before then i quit and like after a few months i tried again and it worked but it happened again and i dont want to wait another few months any1 know what is happening?

angelsdream

i cant log in for the same reasons, never happened to me before. Can anyone help ?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Special maintenance is underway...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=257503

arruda76r

still same problem and i upgrade new client patched it and then when i go back stays on checking version

I have same problem wen i first installed. Then I uninstall previous ko clients (moradon expansion) and delete folder, and uninstall new clients and delete folder. Then reinstall the new client. It work for me

arruda76r

need help still broken and launche keeps saying i cant connect

mjollner

I have same problem wen i first installed. Then I uninstall previous ko clients (moradon expansion) and delete folder, and uninstall new clients and delete folder. Then reinstall the new client. It work for me[/b]
    this seems to work for most people, you tried it yet?

arruda76r

this seems to work for most people, you tried it yet?[/b]
    i deleted eveyrthing that said to dealt with ko on my comp then redownloaded it still aint working

i think its something to do with ports, my firewall or my internet connection to ko ( something blocking it)

mjollner

ok, what firewall(s) do you have running, do you have any software blocking ports? have you checked your server.ini

1. delete all your fire walls, and antivirus's
    2. if u had orginal windows xp, than fire wall from windows can work...
    3. download Eset security nod32 (u can have slowy loading with obejct data and character data :P)

if u didnt want to delete ur fire wall ... altr ctr delete, and quit all of this ... and try to run ko

arruda76r

i have avg running and the computer firewall it comes with which is currently set as off.

i use to have vista on my comp and had same problem i had norton and computer firewall with vista.

i switched to exp still same problem with avg and computer firewall

i dont know any software that can posibly blocking the ports

i do have 2 computers using the same internet connects this desktop and my brothers laptop ( he doesnet play ko tho or has it downloaded)

Saunis

I use vista, and only way how I can play new KO is by opening option, then just click "save changes and start".
    It opens launcher which works like it used to be working before forgotten frontiers.

arruda76r

its not the forgotten frontiers thats the problem i had same problem before and it use to work with forgoten frontiers anyways its some type of problem connecting to ko

arruda76r

up

mjollner

i would suggest install ko on your bros laptop, and if it works taht prooves that it is something with your computer, or something else

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast