Launcher:1472 patch error

This is a discussion on Launcher:1472 patch error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; been trying put ko on friends laptop thats got Vista .. everytime the launcher gets to patch 1472 i get ...
Page: 1

Banned

been trying put ko on friends laptop thats got Vista .. everytime the launcher gets to patch 1472 i get an error message .. i've tried manually downloading patch .. maybe i've need to install the patch differently or something ? the game always installs and updates itself np on my windows xp pc :S

anyone can tell me if its me or the Vista thats fukking up .. thnx

Banned

up

been trying put ko on friends laptop thats got Vista .. everytime the launcher gets to patch 1472 i get an error message .. i've tried manually downloading patch .. maybe i've need to install the patch differently or something ? the game always installs and updates itself np on my windows xp pc :S

anyone can tell me if its me or the Vista thats fukking up .. thnx[/b]

1 download the patch as a admin and install it ;if it doesnt work..
    2 download the patch "unzip" it copy it into the Usko folder as a Admin. run the launcher again and its going to asume the correct patch (run as a admin and normaly)

that 2nd option that i tipe is going to work 100%... but cant say the same whit the blue screan when you try to quit the game!
    if thats not fixed yeat!when it apends just press Ctrl Alt Del and end the process Knightonline.exe

happy gamming
    dont spend too mutch money/time in this game btw :P

(edit): when i say to run as admin i mean the right mouse botton on the "icon" and youŽll see it