Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LCD monitores

This is a discussion on LCD monitores within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hiya... today i got a tft or lcd monitor XD one of those flat ones :P Its a 19" Wide ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default LCD monitores

Hiya...

today i got a tft or lcd monitor XD one of those flat ones :P

Its a 19" Wide Screen... Its so damn stupid to play games on, specially ko...

A friend said its possible to make it like a normal 19"... so itll be ok, the Wide Screen does so the text kinda flashes when i play games or stuff like that...

its a Acer AL1916W

I dunno what to do, shud i just go get the money back and get a 19" or 17" non Wide-Screen one? xD[/i]

Banned Senior Member

I bought a 19" lcd widescreen, loved it then I tried to load KO, KO doesnt support 1400x900 resolution, so the game was messed up. I ended up taking it back for a 19" regular lcd

Banned

Ah, guess ima do the same, ko actually only works ok in 1024x960 >.<

Else its totally messed XD

So, the question is, shud i keep it? dunno if ima play ko for weeks, months, years lol XD

I believe the new fire drake have some new resolutions, try wait and see if thats would help u. Kinda shame not use a wide screen just cuz KO doesnt support it atm.

I_Am_On_Ares

yes my windywanka w8 till the new patch comes out,

Banned Senior Member

well, all I do is play KO on my pc, vent, msn, and a few sites. Warrock would freeze/crash my comp when it was 1400x900 and KO was too out of porportion. so ya.... I ditched the monitor for KO

Banned

Well thats how i look at it too, i can always play ko on 1024... but, there is lotsa games that dosent surport 1440x900... i thought battlefield 2 wud, but it didnt... =/

I dont know for how long ill have to wait if they shud take it back, 14 days or so maybe =/

Banned

Is it possible to test it on Ice Age beta? if they got a new resolution there`? :P

I_Am_On_Ares

Originally posted by WindWaker
    Well thats how i look at it too, i can always play ko on 1024... but, there is lotsa games that dosent surport 1440x900... i thought battlefield 2 wud, but it didnt... =/

I dont know for how long ill have to wait if they shud take it back, 14 days or so maybe =/
    can take along time till u can turn it back, u should have a 1 year garantuee on it or something, u can like break it by natural causes hehe

Banned

lols xD

Well... if u want the money back for it, i dont think they allow u to wait like a year =S

U can test it with the current Fire drake beta, dont even need an account, just download it and see how it looks after u start it.

Banned

ill try that xD

i looked on the internet, i can get a 19" for the same price as this one, maybe i shud just do that =S

Banned

I got the money back now :P

I can buy a 17" or 19"... i dont know what will be best? any ideas? xD

19" would be the best ofc.. o.o'

Banned

i just asked

Oki i bought a 19" thingy then...

Thx alot for the help everyone :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast