Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LG Chocolate 8600 Custom Ringtones

This is a discussion on LG Chocolate 8600 Custom Ringtones within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want custom ringtones on my new phone, I know it can be done however there are too many ways ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

I want custom ringtones on my new phone, I know it can be done however there are too many ways to get it done ( cant do bluetooth ) Was just wondering if anyone on here has used a 8600 chocolate flip and was able to get it to work

TunaFishyMe

phone is probably locked. Probably have to pay some site that will give you the crack. You might want to get an authentic one cuz it might fuck up your phone. Or bring it to asian mall (pacific mall steeles and kennedy) and someone will do it for you.

Banned Senior Member

no asian mall here If it wont work then I'll just stick with House theme music for my phone if the error will stop happening on the site

evilwevel

did it come with a usb cable ? because thats how i put my ringtones on my cell, i just copy / paste them from my computer.

Banned Senior Member

No, this model doesnt connect to a PC by USB, only Bluetooth

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Why cant you do bluetooth?

How about you let your friend or w/e put music on his phone then send it through bt to yours?
    That's what I do cus my friends cant connect to pc either

evilwevel

i guess you can still download them from the net (using your phone's browser). but that's the expensive way.

is it possible with infrared ? don't know if your phone has it.

Banned Senior Member

My phone's internet is blocked XD No idea why but looking into how to get that removed, then will prob try to Bluetooth to Bluetooth method

evilwevel

no internet or bluetooth :huh:

sure you didn't buy a shoe disguised as a mobile phone ?

Banned

My nextel phone wont allow me to put bluetooth ringtones as my ringtone :angry: :angry:

Banned Senior Member

no internet or bluetooth :huh:

sure you didn't buy a shoe disguised as a mobile phone ?[/b]
    My computer doesnt have bluetooth, the phone does ^_^

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

My computer doesnt have bluetooth, the phone does ^_^[/b]
    when I bought my Sony Ericson W810i I got this little thingy that you can put in your computer so it will recieve bluetooth. it was frgn small tho

evilwevel

the manual said you have the possibility to link your phone with your computer through USB, so if i were you i would just go buy that cable.

or if it came with a microSD card try putting the ringtones on that (when your laptop or desktop has that microSD port thing)

Banned Senior Member

the manual said you have the possibility to link your phone with your computer through USB, so if i were you i would just go buy that cable.

or if it came with a microSD card try putting the ringtones on that (when your laptop or desktop has that microSD port thing)[/b]
    ya, it's a friend old phone so I just have the AC charger, but my roomate has the chocolate swirl and I tried hooking it into my PC, wont work because I cant find any working Vista drivers, and the MicroSD card version isn't working either, it's just odd :x I got a good enough ringtone off the store's website however it doesnt work for messages just phone calls

bah

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Vista is for nubcakes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast