Need help finding an AutoPatch

This is a discussion on Need help finding an AutoPatch within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i downloaded AutoPatch off the site and it worked and loaded but i didnt realize only got like 127KB ...
Page: 1

Inanimate

Default Need help finding an AutoPatch

ok i downloaded AutoPatch off the site and it worked and loaded but i didnt realize only got like 127KB of it and it was corrupt and i opened up KO without realizing and loaded it and got on and it looked like this http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b363/Ska...ts/nobarsko.jpg and im trying to find a way to get he whole AutoPatch but i cnat download it off the site and the FTP doesnt have it anymore and none of my friends can sent it to me and its starting to get on my nerves.. can anyone help me with this problem please.. i would really appreachate it and i would love to play..

thanks a bunch,
    Inanimate

ultimate_control

to be honest i coulndt download it 2 so i took it from a friend on USB

Inanimate

Yeah i finaly got the site to open up and start to load so hopefully it will load right and not be bugged like it was before.. Thank anyways and take care.. Toodles..

Thanks,
    Inanimate