Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Linux and Knight Online .

This is a discussion on Linux and Knight Online . within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; xtrap has a troyan inside and like most of viruses it will not work on linux. That is why K2 ...
Page: 3

xtrap has a troyan inside and like most of viruses it will not work on linux. That is why K2 do not support KO for Linux. If it will work someday I'll quit Windows and go to linux since KO is the only game I play atm.

Linux=programmers/pro users

windows= common use applications/gamers

simple enough

Batch

xtrap has a troyan inside and like most of viruses it will not work on linux. That is why K2 do not support KO for Linux. If it will work someday I'll quit Windows and go to linux since KO is the only game I play atm.[/b]
    Wow, Your a faggot. Knight Online DOES NOT have a trojan inside it, It's a file that accesses uncommon files thats what causes the AV's to go off. They don't support KO on linux because they don't have a big enough userbase to support and develop a linux version.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(soffan1123)</div>
    Linux=programmers/pro users

windows= common use applications/gamers

simple enough[/b]
    You are wrong also, Linux isn&#39;t just for pro users, Everyone at my school uses Fedora Core, And half of those students are computer illiterate, Windows is for gaming, but linux can also be for gaming under the right circumstances. It&#39;s great that the &#39;new age&#39; kids are learning a more sophisticated operating system, It also means that those kids may grow up and develop some native drivers for games and we won&#39;t have to suffer under Microsoft&#39;s inferior product, But that&#39;s just me

/rant.

lt8nk

But I have seen once a post on this forum saying that playing KO on Linux was possible. There were only problems with sounds. In the future, I will build a computer and become a Linux user and I really would like to find a way to play this game on Linux.

You are wrong also, Linux isn&#39;t just for pro users, Everyone at my school uses Fedora Core, And half of those students are computer illiterate, Windows is for gaming, but linux can also be for gaming under the right circumstances. It&#39;s great that the &#39;new age&#39; kids are learning a more sophisticated operating system, It also means that those kids may grow up and develop some native drivers for games and we won&#39;t have to suffer under Microsoft&#39;s inferior product, But that&#39;s just me

/rant.[/b]
    I didn&#39;t say linux couldn&#39;t be used for gaming but why use linux when windows does just fine. IMO

windows xp>linux

windows 3.11>vista lol

Batch

I didn&#39;t say linux couldn&#39;t be used for gaming but why use linux when windows does just fine. IMO

windows xp>linux

windows 3.11>vista lol[/b]
    Because linux offers open-source games. And what facts do you have to backup that windows xp > linux?

By the way: I&#39;m not having a go at you, I&#39;m just having a good time with this argument ;D

evilwevel

Linux is not for "proffessional users"[/b]
    oh boy

anyway,

xp > linux because xp has support for non - open source games. if you&#39;re not into playing games linux is probably the best way to go, but if you&#39;re a gamer linux is worthless.

Bazin

about 14 days ago i play knight online on linux , with wine works only privates server . on usko not work Xtrap
    (if anyone have tips how to run xtrap on linux can tell me on pm ) .
    Ko works very nice here is screens :

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?i...azovka2km8.png

http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?im...azovka3oj4.png

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?i...azovka4cd1.png

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?i...azovka6jt2.png

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?i...razovkagr4.png

i runnig ko on Wine ve 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 but now i can tested other versions of cline i instaled new ati drivers for linux and wine skrew my display

Banned

linux is god.

paperownz

bypass x trap?

I dont know how anyone could say that Windows>Linux

=\

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123