A little problem

This is a discussion on A little problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So im not very good with computers, i just downloaded the knightonline setup 1506 all went fine. but now when ...
Page: 1

So im not very good with computers, i just downloaded the knightonline setup 1506 all went fine. but now when i double click the setup it just doesnt wanna open. I tried restarting the computer and looked into the properties of the file. Also its not my norton cause its turned off and i also scanned the file too.

Help pls wanna play ko on my new pc.

Banned

So the setup file just won't launch? No errors or anything? Try to redownloading, it might have gotten corrupted. If that fails, what are your system stats?

It took a long time to download, + we have a cap so i donno if i can or should. Ko has worked previously on this computer it was on my brothers user acc, we created a user acc for me when he left. We set the access so i had all privlidges so i dont think it can be that either. When i double click the setup nothing happens :S
    So damn confused i just wanna play it on this pc :angry:

Edit + im sure that it would have cancalled the download or said something when i scanned the file if it was corrupted yea?

bump.... been messing with firewall norton everything dont think it has anything to do with them either..