Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lMrNastyl owes 15GB from HB+2 rev

This is a discussion on lMrNastyl owes 15GB from HB+2 rev within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know this guy since he came to cwest . He came from ares and bought few gbs here and ...
Page: 2

retard0

I know this guy since he came to cwest . He came from ares and bought few gbs here and k0xped 24/7 on apes party with multi client etc ... He told me all the time how he scammed people and stuff but I wasn't a member here .
    After few weeks I met him with ii +11rev asking him how he got it he told me : " I wanted to quit and threw my ii +7 to +9 with trina '' .

Then somehow he got your trust ? How ? Cause a noob has a mirage +11rev and has a userover here ? please use your damn brain ...

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    I know this guy since he came to cwest . He came from ares and bought few gbs here and k0xped 24/7 on apes party with multi client etc ... He told me all the time how he scammed people and stuff but I wasn't a member here .
    After few weeks I met him with ii +11rev asking him how he got it he told me : " I wanted to quit and threw my ii +7 to +9 with trina '' .

Then somehow he got your trust ? How ? Cause a noob has a mirage +11rev and has a userover here ? please use your damn brain ...
    rofl u think i trust people cus of their items?

he got joined in clan, he seemed like a nice guy, and 15gb isn't that much to think someone would scam it.

Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    he get baned in forum?
    42 more.

retard0

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    rofl u think i trust people cus of their items?

he got joined in clan, he seemed like a nice guy, and 15gb isn't that much to think someone would scam it.
    Lol ... you trust people like that cause they only ''seemed '' nice ? and 15gbs for you seems like nuts , but maybe for him is ages to get and he did what he did . theres no doubt that he scammed u and other people.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    42 more.
    xD +1

hjklhjklhjklhjkl

Banned

take care dude and think more than one time before you give your trust to any one

Banned Senior Member

Although I disagree with Retard (heh) because of his inaccuracy, I agree with his base point.

Clearly MrNasty has been getting away with minor scams, using a very common and casual scamming tactic, but just because something is not worth much to YOU as an individual - he has done it to so many others that it has been adding up to his benefit.

But, you still should not have let him "borrow" anything.

Idc how long I've known a KO player, I will never trust them enough to let them borrow anything from me unless they could give up something of equal/greater value as closure. That's how this world works, sometimes it amazes me how much the scamming business has succeeded in this game.....

-edit

and because you let him scam you, i dont feel he should be punished for it. If it really is that easy to get someone banned from these forums, then there's something wrong here. I could intentionally let someone borrow my "gg weapon" knowing he would scam me, that's called setting someone up and THAT should be severely illegal since I know that happens often in these cases as well.

Some of you need to get re-educated on "trust" and the meaning behind that word.
    Last edited by MINO; 04-29-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Although I disagree with Retard (heh) because of his inaccuracy, I agree with his base point.

Clearly MrNasty has been getting away with minor scams, using a very common and casual scamming tactic, but just because something is not worth much to YOU as an individual - he has done it to so many others that it has been adding up to his benefit.

But, you still should not have let him "borrow" anything.

Idc how long I've known a KO player, I will never trust them enough to let them borrow anything from me unless they could give up something of equal/greater value as closure. That's how this world works, sometimes it amazes me how much the scamming business has succeeded in this game.....

-edit

and because you let him scam you, i dont feel he should be punished for it. If it really is that easy to get someone banned from these forums, then there's something wrong here. I could intentionally let someone borrow my "gg weapon" knowing he would scam me, that's called setting someone up and THAT should be severely illegal since I know that happens often in these cases as well.

Some of you need to get re-educated on "trust" and the meaning behind that word.
    yea but, if i gave him 1gb and he runs off with it, shows what he would do if he got the opportunity to "buy" a shard +9 etc, so yes, he should be banned :P

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    -edit

I think you need to get reeducated on the word "trust". It's not like we were 2 random people who didn't know each other. We were "friends" in game, he was a clannie, gave him my trust and he ruined it.

Now you know that if given a chance he would just do it again, so why should he not be banned? you don't want this site full of scammers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12