Logging down for more then 6 hours

This is a discussion on Logging down for more then 6 hours within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried logging in 6 hours ago said login was down, i tried again now, still says it, asked a ...
Page: 1

Taylan

I tried logging in 6 hours ago said login was down, i tried again now, still says it, asked a couple friends if it works and they don't have any problems

ph3x

me too.. and more alot of people ehre got that problem lags and stuf.. waiting for fuking ko fix it

Lag0nx

Only some countries,i know israel is one,what other countries have this problem? its not all of them my entire clan is allright only some have this shit.
    and all israelies i know have this problem ;/ me too

boomersooner

me too..im so pissed...i finally broke down and bought premium after 1 year and then this..The login is mostly the united states..all turkish ip's are working fine..

Taylan

I play from Belgium tho

Lag0nx

only part of europe i think ;/..
    ffs

Mord

Can someone actually view the server status page?
    Afaik there were login server IPs listed, and with them it could be possible to fix the "Login server connection failed" thing. But all I get from the status page is a big nice white screen.
    Though if the login problem is not there, then I dunno...

Lag0nx

Can someone actually view the server status page?
    Afaik there were login server IPs listed, and with them it could be possible to fix the "Login server connection failed" thing. But all I get from the status page is a big nice white screen.
    Though if the login problem is not there, then I dunno...[/b]
    Problem isnt really logging in,u can after a few tries,its being in the game u have game freezes like crazy.. or im the only 1? ;/