Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

loading ko faster

This is a discussion on loading ko faster within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i dont know much about computers. dont flame me if its noob question. my comp has 2.9 ghz and ...
Page: 1

well i dont know much about computers. dont flame me if its noob question. my comp has 2.9 ghz and 504 ram
    it takes me about 1.5-2minutes to load into the game, so i wanna make it load faster do i need more ram for that?

Cammers91

well i dont know much about computers. dont flame me if its noob question. my comp has 2.9 ghz and 504 ram
    it takes me about 1.5-2minutes to load into the game, so i wanna make it load faster do i need more ram for that?[/b]
    Tone Down The Graphics,

or

Buy A New Dual Core Processor, Video card , or more ram

Aba

loading time = ram

with 4gig of ram I load instantly

with 2gig of ram (what I have now) I load faster than 99% of people

I have a decent wireless connection...RAM is definately all that matters concerning loading time.

upgrade to 1-2gig and you will be happy

loading time = ram
    I have a decent wireless connection...RAM is definately all that matters concerning loading time.
    upgrade to 1-2gig and you will be happy [/b]

k thx, ill prolly buy more ram

Aba

also keep in mind, you will always load slow the first time your computer loads KO since it's last reboot or long idle. After you load once, try closing ko and loading again to see your true load speed.

The first time I boot I load in around 30 seconds, after that it's instant.

aight

sexa

game loading time is mostly depends not only ram but also disk speed. also the antivirus software is another big aspect because of tons of files being used while loading game. you may consider to add ko folder to exception list if you have an antivrus if file monitor is running.

game loading time is mostly depends not only ram but also disk speed. also the antivirus software is another big aspect because of tons of files being used while loading game. you may consider to add ko folder to exception list if you have an antivrus if file monitor is running.[/b]

no i dont have any antivirus atm. and i have alot of free disk space. i believe the problem is my ram so ill get more.
    thx tho

1337arded

ram ram ram i went from 390 mg of sd ram to a gig of ddr ram and i load so much faster its not even funny

Banned

loading time = ram
    upgrade to 1-2gig and you will be happy [/b]

i got 1gb of ram and im getting the 99% more and more like it will boot me cause im loading to slow idk wat the problem is

i got 1gb of ram and im getting the 99% more and more like it will boot me cause im loading to slow idk wat the problem is[/b]

maybe u have an antivirus program. they really slow down the loading time even more. or do a CCcleaner scan and i ll also make it much faster

EastonLemon

Upgrade to a gig of ram and thats all you need for ko.

For even faster loading time after that you need a faster processor.

Banned

maybe u have an antivirus program. they really slow down the loading time even more. or do a CCcleaner scan and i ll also make it much faster[/b]

ok ok i found it out it was the norton i stoped it from runin ko and i load everytime less than 40 seconds thats for the help

norton dont like KO!

np

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast