Cannot Get On KO

This is a discussion on Cannot Get On KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well while I was on a little vacation to my dads house to visit my dog (not to visit my ...
Page: 1

Well while I was on a little vacation to my dads house to visit my dog (not to visit my dad lol) and the visit ending up to take a month instead of 2 weeks, my mothers bf's son who just moved in royaly screwed the computer here and he is now all blocked off from websites to keep him away from everything and stuff. h34r:

I have just installed KO again on this computer and deleted his silkroad bots/other things from the computer and ran a couple virus scanners to clean all of his mess on the computer. Every time that I go to a website, it is set to to open up a password thing to proceed (always/once/ect), I think all of that stuff that was added is blocking me from KO even though I get no pswrd msg from it when launching KO. I am not quite sure whats going on because I have only been home for 2 days.

Basicly:
    I Launch KO
    x-Crap Updates/starts
    x-Crap turns off and the icon at the bottom is gone
    Nothing happens
    Internet websites(maybe more) access is passworded.
    It is about midnight without anyone awake

Anyone got an idea on what things I should try to do, could the problem just be X-Crap?

If there are similar problems them gyft a link, I am not sure on what kind of thing to look at or search for.

Melody

Did your virus scanner delete the trojan in the ko folder? That seems like the problem, just look in your virus vault or something, or turn off virus program and try running ko

I hit ignore on that part

Melody

still might wanna try, it deleted it anyways for me, :S try running ko without the virus program, and se what happens

No Luck

Reformat everything and reinstall everything and see if it works Chris.

Cammers91

Well while I was on a little vacation to my dads house to visit my dog (not to visit my dad lol) and the visit ending up to take a month instead of 2 weeks, my mothers bf's son who just moved in royaly screwed the computer here and he is now all blocked off from websites to keep him away from everything and stuff. h34r:

I have just installed KO again on this computer and deleted his silkroad bots/other things from the computer and ran a couple virus scanners to clean all of his mess on the computer. Every time that I go to a website, it is set to to open up a password thing to proceed (always/once/ect), I think all of that stuff that was added is blocking me from KO even though I get no pswrd msg from it when launching KO. I am not quite sure whats going on because I have only been home for 2 days.

Basicly:
    I Launch KO
    x-Crap Updates/starts
    x-Crap turns off and the icon at the bottom is gone
    Nothing happens
    Internet websites(maybe more) access is passworded.
    It is about midnight without anyone awake

Anyone got an idea on what things I should try to do, could the problem just be X-Crap?

If there are similar problems them gyft a link, I am not sure on what kind of thing to look at or search for.[/b]
    Your Best Bet Is To Uninstall Knight online and re-download a fresh copy from ko's website and when your updating KO remember to disable your Anti Virus Guard espaically if its AVG as it tends to find a virus in one.

Although Formating Should Definitley fix your problems its longwinded and is a complicated use for such a simple problem.