Loading Question

This is a discussion on Loading Question within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a VERY good computer for what KO requires: AMD FX-55 2.6ghz 2 GB DDR2 Ram Raptor HD(<3) X800 ...
Page: 1

I have a VERY good computer for what KO requires:

AMD FX-55 2.6ghz
    2 GB DDR2 Ram
    Raptor HD(<3)
    X800 XT video card(omega drivers)
    800 Watt PUS
    Running windows XP SP2
    I run wow at full settings full fps 0 lag. css 100 fps 0 lag. cod2 100 fps 0 lag.

People with WAY worse PC&#39;s load about 3000000 times faster then me. I have reformatted and the result is the same. I blow a damn house fan into my case to help with ventilation(it used to crash and overheat before)

It usually takes me 5-8 minutes to load KO and i lag out in moradon(the skipping lag where i can move for about 5 seconds, and then it stops completely for 30). When i get a "fast" load it takes me about 15 seconds to load everything. No skipping. No problem. My question is.. what prevents me from getting a "fast" load, everytime? And my programs are all closed but vent/KO. It is not a spyware/trojan issue.

do it

MillionVoices

dmged cpu ? ram?

but if wow runs, then idk

Cammers91

what resolution have you got KO set on ?

and have you got the correct display drivers for you Video Card

( Just because the display drivers can be used doesn&#39;t always mean there the best ones to use )

1024x768 and Yes.

Ash

Try shutting down your anti virus while loading ko once, it might be that it scans ko while you load it, bacause with that system, it should run with no problem at all, i worse system than yours, and i got no problems at all.

I really doubt its the gfx card, because you dont use graphics card to load a game..

Validating

net connection has affect on it too i think

rostoen1990

I have exacly same problem, I also have a computer thats ok. but still sometimes it take forever to loade KO.
    and end with KO just loggging out because it took too long time or something :S

please help us :unsure:

Cammers91

I have exacly same problem, I also have a computer thats ok. but still sometimes it take forever to loade KO.
    and end with KO just loggging out because it took too long time or something :S

please help us :unsure:[/b]
    Could Be A Problem with CPU Speed