Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Char Taking Back By Ferruzo

This is a discussion on My Char Taking Back By Ferruzo within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought his Lvl 64 priest by sending money over xoom (now he post it to signature) everything went well. ...
Page: 1

El_Emin

I bought his Lvl 64 priest by sending money over xoom (now he post it to signature) everything went well.

I decorated the char with many items..

And after one month(exactly 30 days) pff wrong password..

I have no sharer.. i have no little brother im the only one was playing that char..

And there is no possiblity that im keylogged or something..

Im seling some stuff on internet using Ebay and Our Turkish version of ebay..

And lucky all of my PayPal , Bank Acounts , Xoom acounts fine but just my barely playing knight online acount hacked.

I changed the pw only once after he gave me the all info

And there is no email came to old email he gave me and new email to i changed..

i can acces the all email but there is no email came from K2.

After i told him this situation he (im sory for my language) try to playing stupid. saying like maybe you just forgat the pw its impossible since you have the acces the emails. And he insist the use the forgat pw button. And i used it once. And there is nothing come from K2.

Yes this is the Shity Situation i can not proof he was the one taking back to char.

But i just let you know.

There is something Fishy going on with this guy

PS: Sory for my English..

sexy Owa

I bought his Lvl 64 priest by sending money over xoom (now he post it to signature) everything went well.

I decorated the char with many items..

And after one month(exactly 30 days) pff wrong password..

I have no sharer.. i have no little brother im the only one was playing that char..

And there is no possiblity that im keylogged or something..

Im seling some stuff on internet using Ebay and Our Turkish version of internet..

And lucky all of my PayPal , Bank Acounts , Xoom acounts fine but just my barely playing knight online acount hacked.

I changed the pw only once after he gave me the all info

And there is no email came old email he gave me and new email to i changed..

i can acces the all email but there is no email came from K2.

After i told him this situation he (im sory for my language) try to playing stupid. saying like maybe you just forgat the pw its impossible since you have the acces the emails. And he insist the use the forgat pw button. And i used it once. And there is nothing come from K2.

Yes this is the Shity Situation i can not proof he was the one taking back to char.

But i just let you know.

There is something Fishy going on with this guy

PS: Sory for my English..[/b]
    Scam #4?

Banned

Kind of funny. i am hearing a diffrent story from ferruzos brother

El_Emin

Plz tell us the story then..

Banned

Plz tell us the story then..[/b]
    Ferruzo will explain when he gets off of work. The person on his MSN now is his older brother.

Banned

I am back from my job now, like vandy said he was talking on msn with my older brother (jose), he has my msn cause he plays my account and on my msn i added the most players that playing with me, i am the only one who talks on ko4life and now i will explain what will happened since the beginning.

I traded my char on girakon for that char from akara : involved on trade Mortr1x he told me it was his first trade accounts and he was scare to trade but i told him that everything will be ok and we did it, so i got the char on akara and put on sale.

then emin was interested and he sent me money first then i gave to him all info from char including last payment info + my own email (then he changed it to his on email .

3 days ago emin sent me pm on msn and told me that his account was pw changed and he wanted know who did that cause like he said he not has sharers, he plays on his own computer, i told him inmediatly is email still working on account and verified that, he did and told me that email works but he was scare to use forgot pw cause his friends told him there is a method to hack accounts using it, now then u said nothing comes to ur email when u use it right ? really it has no sense cause u charged prem + kcach using ur own payment thats not possible who noone can take ur acc (me neither) if u are only one who knows ur pw and ur own email, atm i am looking for Mortr1x to talk about this problem.

Bortrix told me too that he got this account priest on lvl 48 from first owner so guyz if u can help me i would want to know who was playing letmeDuffU on the beginning on akara and what is his nick on ko4life.

It is a facking bad luck, really i think i am not good selling other chars for usd cause u can get retard last owners, but i am not sure to say who until to talk with Mortr1x cause he was the guy who i did the trade fpr the priest from akara.

This is really confuse cause Mortr1x never told me about he had sharers or he was the second owner. Really i am pissed about this.

Replying To My Char Taking Back Ferruzo is really wrong name cause i told you i didn't anything wrong with you and i never toke back any char or scammed money, i can say i am and keep like a honest person, so let me investigate first who was the first owner of letmeDuffU and i will keep in contact with you.

Banned

Scam #4? [/b]
    Where is #1 #2 #3 and #4? u only know to say that since sommarblood post about is rogue and situation was cleared, just leave this topic if u not have more to add here than spamm around every topic thats u see like this.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Ever thought of stopping to sell characters? because recently you've been mentioned in a lot of topics in this section.

Ever thought of stopping to sell characters? because recently you've been mentioned in a lot of topics in this section.[/b]

I noticed that too

El_Emin

it has no sense cause u charged prem + kcach using ur own payment thats not possible who noone can take ur acc (me neither) if u are only one who knows ur pw and ur own email,[/b]
    Like i said ive just purchased Bronze Pre - And 2000 Cash with my Char using KSCN code. When you use KSCN you dont enter any credit card info to Knigh Online. So Yes Its possible..

PSYK0SIN

i heard alot about ferruzo i dont think that he is trustworthy despite the Fact that he has many vouchers

When he just started showing up in the forum he was SPAM-Posting nd asked to be a MOD
    Only someone who wants benefit wud want this title
    honestly MOD is a pain in the ass u get millions of messenger PMs all wants to do trade others wants to talk others whants ur trust the other hikkies wants ur vouch LOL! fukk that.

Anyways im just saying trading with ferru is at ur Own risk

Banned

Ever thought of stopping to sell characters? because recently you've been mentioned in a lot of topics in this section.[/b]
    schrotti pls not say A LOT OF TOPICS cause is not fair there are 3 absurds topics talking about the same, like a said i keep like a honest guy saying that i didn't anything wrong and i feel bad about emin cause we did a good trade, i gonna contact him on msn and put all my wisdom on recover that acc cause i think 1st owner of letmeduffu or mortr1x could be the scammers.

After i sell my girakon character cause i am the owner of that acc i gonna stop to sell not mine characters.

sexy Owa

Where is #1 #2 #3 and #4? u only know to say that since sommarblood post about is rogue and situation was cleared, just leave this topic if u not have more to add here than spamm around every topic thats u see like this.[/b]
    do you honestly want me to post all of the topics you have been accused of scamming on ferruzo? if i were you id just stop selling and buying for usd and keep your mouth shut.

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Where is #1 #2 #3 and #4? u only know to say that since sommarblood post about is rogue and situation was cleared, just leave this topic if u not have more to add here than spamm around every topic thats u see like this.[/b]
    Our situation was cleared? You can suck my balls u damn liar. El Emin u probably made same mistake as me to change pw first and then the email. Tho im laughing now, should of taking my warning about him... <_<

wanker

lmao this is indeed like the 5th topic i read about this scammer funny he can still roam freely here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast