Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well, I'm building a new computer myself and was wondering...

This is a discussion on Well, I'm building a new computer myself and was wondering... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm looking for a Good Video card from Newegg.com - PCIE Of course. I have a 400$ Spending limit for ...
Page: 1

I'm looking for a Good Video card from Newegg.com - PCIE Of course.

I have a 400$ Spending limit for the video card so I'm wondering which ones the best you would recommend and the price.

krekre

Here ya go: EVGA GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI-E x16 Dual DVI SLI Supported Video Card

Damn u >< but mine is better :Q

go for 8800 GT or GTS

GTX is only a bit better

OwnWiew

true

that even beats the GTX but costs too much if u need a card for 400$

OwnWiew

its only for babashopers xD :blink:

Well, The thing is the final price I&#39;m looking at with a Nvidia 8800 card, won&#39;t post which one just yet is

11 Item(s)
    ($1,664.89)

I&#39;m only taking suggestions for a price and what not.

Volcanic

Radeon 3870.
    Don`t know exact prices being a Brit, but i`ve seen them for about $225. These cards are good, and the image quility is always better with a radeon(even though Im currently using nvidia).
    Also, in crossfire(2x3870) you`ll have one serious rig.

Radeon 3870.
    Don`t know exact prices being a Brit, but i`ve seen them for about $225. These cards are good, and the image quility is always better with a radeon(even though Im currently using nvidia).
    Also, in crossfire(2x3870) you`ll have one serious rig.[/b]
    Whole deal is, When I build this computer I don&#39;t want to fuck with another for a few years at least :P so yea I&#39;ll be going all out on everything getting the best of everything I can get, just so I don&#39;t have to build another for awhile.

Volcanic

Whole deal is, When I build this computer I don&#39;t want to fuck with another for a few years at least :P so yea I&#39;ll be going all out on everything getting the best of everything I can get, just so I don&#39;t have to build another for awhile.[/b]
    Then wait for nvidia 9*** series. Don`t bother with quad core, because only Crysis can use it. By the time everything catches up, there will better quads around.

Then wait for nvidia 9*** series. Don`t bother with quad core, because only Crysis can use it. By the time everything catches up, there will better quads around.[/b]
    Lol, How long till the 9*** Series comes out then, And I already know about quad core ^^

Volcanic

Well, rumour has it that it should be appearing sometime this month. But i`d take that with a pinch of salt. It could be 3 weeks away or 3 months, its really hard to say. The only thing that is concrete is that they will release the highest possible model first(example 9800gts/x).
    It`s quite a tough call because usually, its not wise to wait for PC bits, as there is always something better around the corner. However, in this case, its taken Radeon nearly 2 years just to catch up with 8800 cards, and you can safely bet that 9 series will far better.(personally, i`d go for a Radeon now,but its not my money )

Well, rumour has it that it should be appearing sometime this month. But i`d take that with a pinch of salt. It could be 3 weeks away or 3 months, its really hard to say. The only thing that is concrete is that they will release the highest possible model first(example 9800gts/x).
    It`s quite a tough call because usually, its not wise to wait for PC bits, as there is always something better around the corner. However, in this case, its taken Radeon nearly 2 years just to catch up with 8800 cards, and you can safely bet that 9 series will far better.(personally, i`d go for a Radeon now,but its not my money )[/b]
    I&#39;m not getting the computer just yet anyways so I might as well just wait for now.

if you only play KO, you could spend 100$ on a card and never lag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast