Loads, then closes

This is a discussion on Loads, then closes within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well when i launch KO i can log in fine etc. get in the game, but after 3 mins every ...
Page: 1

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Default Loads, then closes

well when i launch KO i can log in fine etc. get in the game, but after 3 mins every time ko just closes, like xtrap is making it close.. ive even sat at the screen before i log in and it just closes.. ive tried disabeling firewalls but that doesnt help..

R34P3R_Magikz

delete Xtrap folder in knight online dir, set ur version of knight online to 1329 in server.ini
    Code:
    [Version]

Files=1330
    then launch the launcher and it will redownload xtrap hopefully that might solve it &_&

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    delete Xtrap folder in knight online dir, set ur version of knight online to 1329 in server.ini
    Code:
    [Version]

Files=1330
    then launch the launcher and it will redownload xtrap hopefully that might solve it &_&
    didnt work = closed down after 10 seconds

PLEX

same was on my pc from home but i fixed that.u can pm me to explain how to do that.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

neither of those have worked

Yun_Yuuzhan

Try uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling the game. Deleting the xtrap folder doesn't work, the game freaks out when you do that. :unsure: