This is a discussion on log into game but not on website? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wel my friend gave up ko a while ago and had an account, so he gave it to me. anyways, ...
Page: 1

dontknow

Default log into game but not on website?

wel my friend gave up ko a while ago and had an account, so he gave it to me. anyways, i can log into the game np but i cant log on to the website to change my pass or anything. does anyone know how to solve this or wats causen this? this acc hasnt been used in like....about 5 or 6 months..maybe this has something to do with it or not, thanks.

Apocalyps2

check the capitals in the password and in the account name, the website is CaSe SeNsItIvE ^^

Hope it helps

Hells Kitchen

yea same when i try to log into the website tho it gives me some lame error saying:

OPPS!

KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site.

<_<

dontknow

wel the password has no caps in it so np there, and the website just says that my username or pass is invalad/doesnt exist or watevea it notmally says... :huh: this is really weird cuz the same usename and pass works fine in the game....has this happened to anyone else?

FEARxME

Why change your PW if only your friend knows it?

dontknow

wel the character is on dies and i dont play dies, so i was planning to trade it for maybe some igc on logos or manes. but to do that the pw has to b able to b changed...duh and it cant b changed if i cant log into the website -.-

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Oki, i havent been in ko4life for a while.

I got a friend playing with my old mage and both he and i cant log in the website.
    So anyone knows thats the problem? Do ppl need to buy premmy to log in the website nowdays :blink:

P.S selling lvl 65 mage with nice ytams

P.S 2 KO is for girls <_<

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I have a mage 71 account fucked like that for several months now, still haven&#39;t recieved any assistance

Flay

Yeah, my friend cant log in website either. She can sumtimes log in game, its rare tho. And yeah, in game your PW isnt case sensitive. But on website it is. So even if you dont have to type in any caps in game, u probly do on website.

it&#39;s because your username has non alphabetical characters, like

: &#39; / ? > <

if your username has any other chars then a-z and/or 0-9

YOU ARE FUCKED.

Schultze

I got the same problem, or it says that my account isnt Activated? Well i dunno whats wrong, iam always able to log in at game..