Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

log.klg IS KEY LOGGER

This is a discussion on log.klg IS KEY LOGGER within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was in a party with some1 who had auto loot he said do u want it aswell ***me getting ...
Page: 2

KaChing

I was in a party with some1 who had auto loot he said do u want it aswell
    ***me getting sick of looting everytime*** I am BP no koxping roque or something
    so he gave me a site her.helilasforum.net or something DONT GO THERE!!
    and when I oppened it I knew something was wrong and it was a virus but I didnt expect a keylogger in there..
    But when I read a post on this forum about keylogger I checked my KO folder and didnt thrust the log.klg file.
    so I deleted it. and checked or it came back. everytime I started KO the file came back again.
    so I though it will probably be something you need for login.
    tonight at 2 o'clock I came from a party a little drunk and I logged in to make stall.
    I took stuff out my storage.. and I made my stall. Then I though HUH WICKED did I see that good 1337 gold in my storage OMFGGGGG and then I knew the stupid turk hacked my account.

This turk ( I have the feeling is no human ) well change my life I am gonna play my old RPG games again with no turking koxpers/cheaters/hackers/ppl who only say fuk this fuk that...

about 3 years ago KO without turks that was sooo coool you could have a nice conversation with some1 without bad language[/b]
    OMG u had 1337 coins in ur inn too? i got hacked lost items over 35gbs++ (had 1337 coins too in inn)zz i never download hax or something wtf :s

Banned

Lol everybody has that file, next time dont download hax

KaChing

i didnt dowload hacks .. and i still got hacked

Maybe you should delete koxp.

ViSeH

I was in a party with some1 who had auto loot he said do u want it aswell
    ***me getting sick of looting everytime*** I am BP no koxping roque or something
    so he gave me a site her.helilasforum.net or something DONT GO THERE!!
    and when I oppened it I knew something was wrong and it was a virus but I didnt expect a keylogger in there..
    But when I read a post on this forum about keylogger I checked my KO folder and didnt thrust the log.klg file.
    so I deleted it. and checked or it came back. everytime I started KO the file came back again.
    so I though it will probably be something you need for login.
    tonight at 2 o'clock I came from a party a little drunk and I logged in to make stall.
    I took stuff out my storage.. and I made my stall. Then I though HUH WICKED did I see that good 1337 gold in my storage OMFGGGGG and then I knew the stupid turk hacked my account.

This turk ( I have the feeling is no human ) well change my life I am gonna play my old RPG games again with no turking koxpers/cheaters/hackers/ppl who only say fuk this fuk that...

about 3 years ago KO without turks that was sooo coool you could have a nice conversation with some1 without bad language[/b]
    I guess you didn't play three years ago,because your English isn't that good either.

KaChing

Maybe you should delete koxp.[/b]
    I dont have koxp >.<

Hadouken

looks like im the only person who doesnt have log.klg :/

ArminVanBuuren

lol...actually, what happened to you was that you got the keylogger when loading that website the turk guy gave you...

a week ago I made a trade with someone who sold me a dagger...I got xtrap.klg file after doing so...I though it was a keylogger, but wasn&#39;t...about log.klg, that&#39;s a file which contains the events that happen when someone logs into ko...so even if you delete them, you&#39;ll be getting them again when login back to ko.

I&#39;d tell you to run an antispyware before login ko again, if not, you&#39;d be hacked again and again and again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12