Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Log in problems within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tried to log to one of old acc and what I see ? :blink: any idea whats that and how ...
Page: 1

Tried to log to one of old acc and what I see ? :blink:

any idea whats that and how to fix it, or something else what will let me in. :angry:

peterX

im non-prem and had this problem with
    an acount but the password was a swearword lol
    but it was during late hours

anyways, it also just happen to me again recently with one of my newer/current acount
    but im loging at turk hours so...

that account is rly old, and its kinda bugged i never could log on into k2 site but always able to log in inside KO server , strange thing

talso i tryed only at 1 time we will se other hours

peterX

I have a feeling this is either some new gay bug
    or a new ban msg

because im still not able to log in with my old account with a bad password (very old account)
    and my current accounts

i did just able to log with an account i havent log in the last day so....
    i have a feeling this could be a region problem not sure, anyone else no any answers

i'm not stressing over it much cause i just quit and felt like coming back for the hell of it

mjollner

this is the new error message meaning the account is registered to a different country

peterX

oooooooooooo thank you thank you

so there is no way to fix it(region) since i cannot log in to K2 site ? as I told it's very old acc and no idea why i never could log in to k2 site

so thats it? nothing can be done to get the account back? im really interested in this as this is happening to me also

mjollner

have to link it to a g1 account, once there you can change region

have to link it to a g1 account, once there you can change region[/b]
    how if i never loged into the K2 site with this acc ? i never could , like it would not exist (that account) . The only one place where i could log in was in game from luncher. :blink:

mjollner

try capitalisation on the username, it matters on the site but not ingame

try capitalisation on the username, it matters on the site but not ingame[/b]
    what ? dude i cannot log in to k2 site got error like that acc doesnt exist h34r:

mjollner

exactly why i said it, CaPiTaL letters matter on the site but not in game, so MaYbE your username had a CaPiTaL letter

no i dont use capital letters : P

in pw and in ID too also

and never changed acc cuz of it bugg ;S

well i found that it meant u havent logged the account in a long time, after the did all those security updates. so now u need to login the official site and re do ur 3 security questions and seal

im screwed because i havent logged my account from back in 2006 so i dun even remember the email linked to the account >.< u need that cuz to change ur 3 sec. questions and seal pass u need a verification code that is sent to ur email. i just submitted a ticket so hopefully ill be able to get the account back. im prayin that knowing the birthday will be enuff. i was asked for paypal email and kesn code and click and buy info and im like pfft wtf none of that was around when i made that account >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast