Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Loading to 99% then Crashes..

This is a discussion on Loading to 99% then Crashes.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this annoying me like hell i try to login without prem.. after i login, it loads me like 5-8mins then ...
Page: 1

seller

Default Loading to 99% then Crashes..

this annoying me like hell i try to login without prem.. after i login, it loads me like 5-8mins then on 99% it stops
    and crashes.. i need to login again and it works fine on the 2nd time, but then when i play awhile and exit, then try to login same thing happens to me again!
    even on my prem accounts same thing zzzz
    i'v noticed many people have this problem, can som1 with gold prem send CS ticket for this
    it started with the new patch RoFD.
    on KE its been fast as hell the loading it mean.
    i tried to turn off the norton, still same thing.

HELP! sheesh -_-

Hypnos

Have you tried loading a different account? Does that load?

It's probably a corrupt game file somewhere. Have you tried reinstalling? I know if some of the object files are missing, KO will crash at the loading screen.

seller

i tried reinstalling, i logged on differend accounts
    but everytime i do so... 1st try to login i get DC after waiting 8mins to load the game, on the 2nd try it succesfly login.
    many people have the same problem if u search for it, but i didnt find any solution.

I have the exact same problem, i asked about it a while ago on here and someone said it is because i have a low pentium processor (P4) and it doesn't run good with the way KO was coded.. Their suggestion was for me to buy an AMD processor :wacko:

.::HeatRush::.

Dont worry, that happens to a lot of us..and sometimes its even worse than that, it cuz the server stability thing or cuz ko want to push ppl to buy premmy XD
    premmy users dont hav this prob i think.. cuz if so they would hav made a topic bout it, so just keep trying lol..
    it kinda builds patience..

MageMile

maybe u using koxp

.::HeatRush::.

Originally posted by MageMile

maybe u using koxp
    nah i dont think so, thats almost true as im wearing +8 shell set, +8rappy and +3 uniques :lol:
    pd: and hav an infinite ammount of cash on my inn and i can tp items from inn to my inventory XDDD

MageMile

Originally posted by .::HeatRush::.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(.::HeatRush::.)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MageMile

maybe u using koxp
    nah i dont think so, thats almost true as im wearing +8 shell set, +8rappy and +3 uniques :lol:
    pd: and hav an infinite ammount of cash on my inn and i can tp items from inn to my inventory XDDD[/b]

Default Re: Loading to 99% then Crashes..

Originally posted by seller
    this annoying me like hell i try to login without prem.. after i login, it loads me like 5-8mins then on 99% it stops
    and crashes.. i need to login again and it works fine on the 2nd time, but then when i play awhile and exit, then try to login same thing happens to me again!
    even on my prem accounts same thing zzzz
    i'v noticed many people have this problem, can som1 with gold prem send CS ticket for this
    it started with the new patch RoFD.
    on KE its been fast as hell the loading it mean.
    i tried to turn off the norton, still same thing.

HELP! sheesh *-_-
    wow i got same problem i thought it was just me this pisses me off

seller

zz still no help.. anyone ? :blink:
    i got Pentium 4 and all was good before Fire Drake came.. KE loaded fast.

king arthur

ROFL same with me... i got a pentium 4 asswell and didnt had it before fire drake either... ffs

h8

i know what it feels like i have no prem atm but i use to..and same thing happenes to me 99% then crashes

seller

Bymp

king arthur

zzz, how can you fix this <_<

AphRaeL

3 words...

1. Strip
    2. Your
    3. Harddrive

It happened to me...and thats the ONLY thing that worked

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast