Login issues

This is a discussion on Login issues within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when im trying to log on my account its always said ur account is currently in use and i put ...
Page: 1

comebackagain

when im trying to log on my account its always said ur account is currently in use and i put confirm to dc and show again the same message. so i believed its was for server down...but immediately change of account and its log correctly. i sent a cs ticket but they didnt answer me yet. Please someone know what can i do? cuz im losting premium service.

Shimmy

when im trying to log on my account its always said ur account is currently in use and i put confirm to dc and show again the same message. so i believed its was for server down...but immediately change of account and its log correctly. i sent a cs ticket but they didnt answer me yet. Please someone know what can i do? cuz im losting premium service.[/b]
    If you have a router try restarting that
    this is probaly happened because the sever either crashed/restart while you were still ingame
    if this doesn't work try contacting Customer Support.