Login problem!

This is a discussion on Login problem! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any one have problem whit login? Like: "account currently in use" all time? thx...
Page: 1

cadela

Any one have problem whit login?

Like: "account currently in use" all time?

thx

cadela

so???

any one?

Ade

You're not alone. Apparently KO login server still thinks that you are playing, I'm having the same problem. My friend was telling me he was stuck like this for 3 weeks and after issuing 11 tickets the gave him 3 days of his gold prem back.. I've only been playing KO for a month and a bit I like the game but this is very disheartening. I made a new account and logged in fine and found out an XP event was going on.. I see they have thier priorities right, way to go KO :huh:

Ade

You're not alone. Apparently KO login server still thinks that you are playing, I'm having the same problem. My friend was telling me he was stuck like this for 3 weeks and after issuing 11 tickets the gave him 3 days of his gold prem back.. I've only been playing KO for a month and a bit I like the game but this is very disheartening. I made a new account and logged in fine and found out an XP event was going on.. I see they have thier priorities right, way to go KO :huh:[/b]
    I forgot to mention that many of other users have the same problem clan members friends ect <_<