Charged 3 times for gold prem

This is a discussion on Charged 3 times for gold prem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Topic... I was overcharged 3/26 and havent recieved ANYTHING from them and i was charged 3 times.. I need a ...
Page: 1

Topic...

I was overcharged 3/26 and havent recieved ANYTHING from them and i was charged 3 times..

I need a way of getting my money back because their stupid tickets sure don't work.

just so u know if u charge back get ur money back from ur bank or cc company they will bann ur acct
    and im out 35$$ still waiting if nothing no responce or gold premi/kc is on my acct then they can bann me cause i aint getting punked out any longer fed the fuck up :angry:

Rimo

yeah this happened to me, i got charged 3 times for knight cash. I told them about it via support ticket and all they did was, give me more knight cash. I told them to either refund it or give me what i payed for. And they sure as hell didn't refund it lol..

im stuck atm waiting this sec day no gold premi and they didnt just hit me for 25$ they STOLE fuking 50 dollars double charged and all i get its this lame cunt barbaras automated responce we working on it zzzzzzz iv spammed them bout 10 times under billing bug report and the last one other and all automated responce guess ill wait 4/5 more days max then charge back my 50 and lose my lvl 61 priest fuk it maybe then ill stop playing and go play WoW <_<

send in support tickets sayin u havent recieved your premium. i charged 2 gold premiums didnt get nething, and when they anwsered my support ticket they gave me an extra 30 days of gold so i have 90 days now

finnaly got my double premi after days of bs ticket after ticket and they gave me 2k kc extra for there fuk up <_<

Syde

i got double charged... :angry:
    sent ticket, nothing yet

Disease

i got charged 3times in a rown. (2 with CC-> failed, and click and buy worked. i dont think that my CC was wrong)
    so i refer using C&B now :huh:

Rune

They charged me back 3x Gold Premium.

I put in a support ticket, they didn&#39;t respond.

I emailed, saying I was going to charge back, if they didn&#39;t respond.

They Didn&#39;t respond.

I called my company, charged back, they haven&#39;t done anything to my account.

If K2 fails to answer you or your company, you will the charge back, if K2 answers they are forced to refund.

stonepilot1421

everyone who has gotten charged extra should get together and sue them. then we can take this game and fire all the staff and get ppl who actually know what they are doing to run the game. they would prob fix it in a week

Cute

same here, i was charged for double gold and sent them like 10000 tickets :P it took them almost a month to give me prem .. they finally gave me 60 days of gold and 5k kc ( no trina)

they will respond to your tickets when they make sure you are really pissed (i told them in the last ticket i was crying :lol: )

if you sue them, they going to ban your account.. just send tickets

Zaria

They charged me back 3x Gold Premium.

I put in a support ticket, they didn&#39;t respond.

I emailed, saying I was going to charge back, if they didn&#39;t respond.

They Didn&#39;t respond.

I called my company, charged back, they haven&#39;t done anything to my account.

If K2 fails to answer you or your company, you will the charge back, if K2 answers they are forced to refund.[/b]
    Time might tell. I did a charge back long time ago and they blocked my account for investigation.

mammlea

sometimes i bought premium and didnt get anything, sent some tickets and boom double prem

They will probably get to you just keep sending tickets. My first time ever buying premium was my last because I was using Aunt&#39;s CC to buy bronze just so I could login, and they double charged 2x $10.00 using C&B which I wouldn&#39;t have cared if it was my CC, but it wasn&#39;t so I spammed tickets, and by the time they answered they had already refunded one $10.00. On the CC statement it was some NYC bs I don&#39;t know what it meant, so just keep trying is all I could say.

basher443

I got charged 4 time for bronze cause of error with mismatch address. but i charged back 3 and i haven&#39;t been banned yet ::knocks on woods::