Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mage dc's

This is a discussion on mage dc's within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; happens during pk, when i use lightning burst aoe against players (lvl 33 spell) more times,i get dc in like ...
Page: 1

happens during pk, when i use lightning burst aoe against players (lvl 33 spell) more times,i get dc in like 1min (even when im completly w/o lags... everytime), so i'd like to know if this hapens to other mages too, or should i try to re-install the game, thx

i have the same problem with my mage. ill be pking on my warrior for a while... not a single dc, i switch to my mage and xp a little... not a single dc. i get tired of xping and go pk... dc the minute i run out of town... log back in, dc 20 mins into pk.

this has happened numerous times, so if anyone was gonna say something like it being just coincidence... it's not. i never dc on my warrior, never dc on my priest, i dont even dc on my mage while i xp. i only dc when i pk on my mage... the weird thing is ive even dced while not doing any spells, and ive dced after doing different spells... so its not a specific move or a spell that makes me dc.

i was thinking about reskiling and putting 45 skill points into light for thunderstorm... but im not sure now... when i have problems with the 33 spell...

anyone has any sollution pls ?

Trollhammaren

Im having the same problem. gettin really sick of this.

Same thing with archers, Estlant cave is a 95% chance DC situation.
    Also when im in/around hh or orc base in cz.
    Also in the monster suppression quest, 95% you will dc
    Aaaand dont know about bdw.
    NEVER DC on a warrior or priest or sin.
    NEVER DC when im xping
    no laggs are involved.

balls

sirkill

yea i play archer and i played a sin before that no dcs at all no lag nothin but soon as i stated archer bam i get dc quite often......

lil_mageskillz

im a mage and when i exp i never get dc, when i pk i never get dc... only time i get dc is if i got lot stuff running same time or if its server lag...

DarkSynth

im mage i dont get this problem

ItsAllStrength

Im an archer and i get dc all the time to... i thought it was my router.. guess not. any solutions on this or is this a KO thing that they need to fix?

RE5PECTmf

I don't think its k2 thing .. I don't dc with my light mage tho its ardream char .. idk .. its maybe cz thing or something .. have no idea really ;S

It is a K2 thing for archers, for mages I dont know.

lol i heard this archer thing was a bug.im an archer myself and i get dc about every 15-30 mins in cz. i never get dc in wars and in moradon el morad etc...

Richie

Im mage and i get dc only while PK, ive never been able to do a full scroll without dc :/
    My opinion, it has something to do with ALL range skills, possibly D.O.T skills.

ItsAllStrength

this still happening?

I don't think its k2 thing .. I don't dc with my light mage tho its ardream char .. idk .. its maybe cz thing or something .. have no idea really ;S[/b]
    Grecza is dcz I dont have problems like this one :unsure: Try to reinstall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast