LOGIN PROBLEMS....PLEASE HELP

This is a discussion on LOGIN PROBLEMS....PLEASE HELP within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i changed my password yesterday (8.2.07) now when i try to logg in me on the Ko-Website comes an Error ...
Page: 1

Smile

i changed my password yesterday (8.2.07)
    now when i try to logg in me on the Ko-Website comes an Error message (Your Account hasn't been activated yet. Please activate your Account and try again) how can i activate my account ? when i login my in the launcher coms en Error message ( No such registred ID).. Please help me.. thx & mfg Nice0NE (of this account i have mor then 125gb's) and lvl 65 warrior and lvl 61 rouge mastered.. i dont want lose this.. please help me please.. :angry: :angry:

stevouk

Try your password with caps lock on/off incase you had it on by accident. If this does not work then send a CS ticket from a different account, maybe a noob account or a friends account, this is all i have to suggest and Good Luck.

Well if ur pw is like 12 chars long or somthing i cant remember some other user from usko had the same problem

Wait a couple of days ur account isnt hacked