Total noob question, but indulge me plz

This is a discussion on Total noob question, but indulge me plz within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why the hell can I never login (I'm non-premium) during the daytime (here on the east coast)? I always get ...
Page: 1

gubernaculum

Default Total noob question, but indulge me plz

Why the hell can I never login (I'm non-premium) during the daytime (here on the east coast)? I always get the "Non-premium users are not allowed to login at this time etc." until it's about 8 or 9pm. Is this normal? Every single server is full to max free capacity (80%) all f-ing day? Is it b/c of Turks? Can someone enlighten me as to how this works - ie. what times of the day can I expect to get on and what times can I not?

Thanks in advance

n.0.HealerHack

'Is it b/c of Turks?' naaaa, u cant login coz servers are full ... houndred of ppl from different nations are logged :P thats why u cant login :P buy a prem then ull logg any while :P or just try it at night :P its a way to fix it :P hehe

GL

Azotame

Default Re: Total noob question, but indulge me plz

Originally posted by gubernaculum
    Why the hell can I never login (I'm non-premium) during the daytime (here on the east coast)? *I always get the "Non-premium users are not allowed to login at this time etc." until it's about 8 or 9pm. *Is this normal? *Every single server is full to max free capacity (80%) all f-ing day? *Is it b/c of Turks? *Can someone enlighten me as to how this works - ie. what times of the day can I expect to get on and what times can I not?

Thanks in advance
    im not premium user and i can log in easily, u should find on waht time u can log in, and u can leave ur char connected all day long ( u can leave a merchant also ), so u can play later or next day without any problem.

otherwise, buy bronze

FrEaK

yeah turks play 24/7 got no life

n.0.HealerHack

Originally posted by FrEaK
    yeah turks play 24/7 got no life
    why all still arguing non stop on turks ? :blink:
    many guys from many countries plays 24/h and haf no life :blink:

Z3non

I ate a cookie yesterday xD
    Buy premium, or just try to login at the time u can

Majority of players come from turkey. Thats why they are being flamed. So yes.. servers are full of turks merchanting duped items -.-

gubernaculum

^ or KOXP'ing their asses off in Moradon and EMC. Pisses me off. Hell, I got invited to a KOXP party in Pathos yesterday, accepted, and TP'ed the party into TW's

:P

they wake up, eat a kebab, put theier towel on, run to internet cafe, play until cafe closes (12+ hours)
    everyday

Hostibus

Originally posted by giga
    they wake up, eat a kebab, put theier towel on, run to internet cafe, play until cafe closes (12+ hours)
    everyday
    wrong, they sleep in cafes - no need to run there :P