"Login server connection failed"

This is a discussion on "Login server connection failed" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have two versions of KO on my computer: One is game version 1482 and the other is a fresh ...
Page: 1

Itamal

I have two versions of KO on my computer:
    One is game version 1482 and the other is a fresh one I downloaded from the KO site. In the beginning, when I tried the launcher with the 1482 version, it kept telling me "Cannot Open FTP File". Then it started saying "Login server connection failed. Please try again." on both versions.
    Any ideas as to what I should do? I already tried restarting and reinstalling.
    Thanks in advance ^^

desired

I have two versions of KO on my computer:
    One is game version 1482 and the other is a fresh one I downloaded from the KO site. In the beginning, when I tried the launcher with the 1482 version, it kept telling me "Cannot Open FTP File". Then it started saying "Login server connection failed. Please try again." on both versions.
    Any ideas as to what I should do? I already tried restarting and reinstalling.
    Thanks in advance ^^[/b]
    well.. servers is all down -.-

Itty, servers are down.
    Are you coming back man? or what?
    Go on KU

Itamal

I'm going to assume the servers weren't down for the past 48 hours, because that's how long I've been getting this =P
    Just downloaded the 1506 version and apperantly it's working, so I'm in the clear now =D
    I'll go on KU soon, promise.

Kluez

Well here's something i heard a long time ago when people use to continuously get "Login Server Down" error.
    There was/should still be more than one login server and your computer will keep trying to connect to the same login server each time.

So you can do this: Start>Run>Then Type IpConfig /Flushdns Caps/Non-Caps, it doesn't matter.

Of course this won't help if all login servers are down.