Lag & Vista

This is a discussion on Lag & Vista within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just got this new computer. I've read the other post about lagging with AMD's but I don't really know ...
Page: 1

I just got this new computer. I've read the other post about lagging with AMD's but I don't really know if this PC is AMD. Anyways, its a really fast computer, but ingame I still had a 2 second lag when I logged on today.
    Anyone knows if this can be fixed?
    Thanks
    Canz

theprodigy

WTF how do u not know what your computer is runing okey well go 2 cpuid.com and download cpuz and pc wizard. pc wizard will tell you what you have installed. and um tho i am almost sure ur graphics card dont make you have 2 second lag it only givs you fps lag and your eye cant see the diffrence over 32 fps so update you drivers.

I just got this new computer. I've read the other post about lagging with AMD's but I don't really know if this PC is AMD. Anyways, its a really fast computer, but ingame I still had a 2 second lag when I logged on today.
    Anyone knows if this can be fixed?
    Thanks
    Canz[/b]
    yeah i had same problem.... windows vista sucks bro... so yeah i changed back to windows xp and it works fine.
    windows vista gives all kinds of probs like uhmm wireless conection problems /// loading into KO :P also lagg in other kinds of programs etc.
    and yeah my comp is also a fast computer so if you think its already fast with vista wait till you get xp on that comp :P
    anywho just trying 2 help

why u guys are so retarded and dont install xp its the best windows there is vista has alot of bugs in it and not all games/programs suppoirt it.

if u want vista look just freakin download skin of vista thats it all problems will be solved :P

theprodigy

vista coming out with SP1 but xp coming out with SP3 thing is vista is not fixing any of its horrible slow speed issues just bugs and kinks. i have vista on my D drive and xp on my c evrything i save normally goes on both hard drivs but to make vista better i got a 15,000 rpm 300gb hard drive makes stuff open faster. but downgrade.

When I bought the PC or my dad did whatever, it came with 2 CD's. XP Devices and Vista Devices, can I manually change it to Xp or shall I take it to a PC guy and get the job done?

theprodigy

simple as pie i can tell you a couple ways how 2 install xp or vista or even have xp on 1 drive and vista on another add me 2 msn. sent u a message.

i wont ask or tell you 2 download anything. unless well you want me 2 do it from my computer...

Banned

Canz u can just Install Windows Xp with a cd, and delete the visa installation

If u wonna check if its a Intel or and Amd, u can prolly just right click - properties, on My Computer icon, and then u should be able to see what sorta hardware theres in it, else u can check it in the Bios when u boot up :P

theprodigy

he dont got the windows xp CD so cant help him he takin it in for some1 2 instal.

find a friend who has the cd?
    i mean there must be somebody you know that has that cd xD