Login Server Connection Failed

This is a discussion on Login Server Connection Failed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been having this problem since yesterday, are the servers still down or is my server.ini wrong? Im using this ...
Page: 1

modchampion2

I've been having this problem since yesterday, are the servers still down or is my server.ini wrong?

Im using this for my ini:
    [Server]Count=1
    IP0=login.knightonlineworld.com

[Version]
    Files=1472

[Join]
    Registration site=http://www.knightonlineworld.com/joinus.asp[/b]

Anyways thought i'd just say that im getting this when I start up the launcher.

luckyboy

No it is ok and the servers are on. Actually the patch is 1673 now. This means u were not able to update KO. Refer to the chat "usko patches (for those that they cant access ftp server) ". there is a link there where u can update manually.

luckyboy

sorry i mean the new patch is 1473.

modchampion2

Thanks i'll go give that a shot.

modchampion2

Installed the patch and changed version in the server.ini and Option.exe and clicked the Contents of update button to update the registry, im still getting login server connection failed, are you sure server is up?

luckyboy

yes they are. I was playing this morning. Try the second way as i said. Put the CURENT VERSION to 1472 and update contents. Then disable the firewall programs (including Windows firewall) and the antivirus to allow a connection to the FTP server. give about 2mn. If it doesnt restart the pc and try again. I did this with my second pc (laptop). Good luck :S