Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Logitech G15 Keyboard

This is a discussion on Logitech G15 Keyboard within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was wondering if any people here have a G15 keyboard? I've just got one ordered as my clannies said ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I was wondering if any people here have a G15 keyboard?

I've just got one ordered as my clannies said it's "the" keyboard for gaming at the moment.

evilwevel

I was wondering if any people here have a G15 keyboard?

I've just got one ordered as my clannies said it's "the" keyboard for gaming at the moment.[/b]
    all comes down to personal preferences. i don't like it, it's just a basic keyboard with a screen on top which displays some info you don't even care about.

and why would you even need illuminated keys ? if you're playing in a room so dark you can't even see what's written on the buttons you might consider buying a $10 lamp (and what gamer looks at his keyboard when gaming ? you need to look at the screen :lol: ).

i prefer Zboard keyboards. the support for it sucks, but at least they're functional.

Banned

i have a g15 keyboard, it rox!

The king. Senior Member

My friend have it, he said it rox, but im happy with whatever works ;p

g15 is sooo the 80's.. nahh but for real gaming keyboards check out steelseries since theyre leading in gaming accesories

Well, i have always liked logitech´s gaming mouses and keyboards... i dont know this model but i guess that it is good cause it is logitech

JDgarth

ive had the g15 keyboard for about 4 years now and i love it. its got great durability and i love the macro keys to the side ^_^

Yep i got it, nice for playing WoW too. Tells you all your stats on the screen, when people are adding you to groups, Bg's etc etc, so much shit on it lol

its more for people that cant combo there are macro buttons on the keyboard that lets u assign skill r r

5DollahSuckySucky

hell yea i got the g15 newest vesion. its nice that theres that little screen at the top for ur date and clock and all that. also good for playing WOW for those macro keys. lights up really nice orange 3 types of clolors u can choose. u set ur screen settings with this cd they give u.

ALSO ROCKING THE G5 MOUSE HELL YEA

but only bad thing is, its a perfect finger print. if ur finger is a little greasy and u click a key then put the keyboard to a light, perfect print

Banned

well, some of these posts are kinda true.

I've got a g15 and absolutely cant live without it now. The HUD LED is constatly being updated with new game supports which have realtime display. For instance, I also play COD4 and the HUD displays information about the game like who dies, how much ammo u have and so on.

Also, for KO, it supports Ventrilo which is awesome because it shows you who is talking and who joins/leaves the room. That way you dont have to alt+tab out to see if you have the voice settings turned off. The Macro keys dont actually work for knight online as far as I know. I tested it while X-trap was up and it failed, I would like to see if it works now that xptrap is removed.

It's worth the money in my opinion.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I've heard G15's lcd screen specially works for DOTA game, not for KO and well I've bought a G11 instead G15, its cheap and its like G15 just without LCD screen.

papecran3

I have it and it is a awesome tool.

This Key bored is awesome, never have issue seeing keys and the LCD screen can display many things, pretty much just restricted to your programing abilities.
    The site has downloads for certain games but I don't think they have a KO one yet but I could be wrong, but like I was saying you can create your own with certain programs.

Banned Senior Member

The new G19 Keyboard, G9x mouse, and G35 7.1 Surround Sound headset

KokoGG

The new G19 Keyboard, G9x mouse, and G35 7.1 Surround Sound headset[/b]

yeah the G19 is crazy you can watch youtube videos on the screen among a lot of other things it does

but it isnt cheap lol $200 usd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast