lol i changed my pass and ko say no such registered id

This is a discussion on lol i changed my pass and ko say no such registered id within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LoL what the hell :wacko:...
Page: 1

underke

Default lol i changed my pass and ko say no such registered id

LoL what the hell :wacko:

tolgahan

f4tman was saying something same u.
    talk to him.

!ndream

reset and change your pass again to a-z-0-9 max 9 letter&number

lucas

same happened with me we cant change now dude it says information doesnt match and forgot pass is disabled zzzzz

Adversity

Um.. game password can only allow 12 characters.. so if you enter more than 12 for ya password it will wrote no such registered ID.
    If your password is Knightonline12345, just type knightonline will do.
    After which I guess is better to go back www.knightonlineworld.com to change ya password to 12 characters long, when ask for reset/change password just type your 12characters ( such as *knightonline* will do ) and your SQ, you can change password by then.
    Hope this helps :wub:

oSTUo

omg thanks so much.. mine was 13.. just took that last char off and it worked.. thought i had lost my baby there! :wub: ty

Originally posted by Adversity
    Um.. game password can only allow 12 characters.. so if you enter more than 12 for ya password it will wrote no such registered ID.
    After which I guess is better to go back www.knightonlineworld.com to change ya password to 12 characters long, when ask for reset/change password just type your 12characters ( such as *knightonline* will do ) and your SQ, you can change password by then.
    Hope this helps *:wub:
    "Information doesnt match" when i try that, asked them to reset it and they said "forgotten password disabled".

zzz die k2

nite

Originally posted by Adversity
    Hope this helps *:wub:
    ty that worked for me