Looking for help for a GG PC!!

This is a discussion on Looking for help for a GG PC!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all, Im looking for you help to help me build a genius PC. Im from holland (so think in ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Looking for help for a GG PC!!

Hello all,

Im looking for you help to help me build a genius PC.

Im from holland (so think in these prices) and im looking to set up a hardcore gaming PC. €1400,- MAX (might go up to 1500 but thats the limit!! )

I will take a BIG tower case so everything fits in easily, most likely this 1: Cooler Master HAF932-KKN1-GP <<

I dont really mind if it will me AMD or Intel based..

I want a quad core proccesor with genius performance so it can pwn...

Looking for atleast 6gb(1333mhz) RAM but if possible more..

The motherboard has to be 1 that has room for extra RAM and stuff to keep the PC updated if need full.

ALso the graphic card has to be able to run the newest games in best options, so graphic card is really important.

It will be Windows 7 PRof

Also a important thing for me is that the PC stays cool and almost makes no sound!!!!

Ty for your help appreciate it!!
    Last edited by Bl4nqooo; 02-21-2010 at 09:44 AM.

Impimp

Ill build you a rig when I get home however you may be overbudgeting yourself here, for a kick ass pc you will only need around 1000 euro's. With sli on 2x 295's overkills everything out there.

Banned

i ques something like this: ALTERNATE

even if its 200 euro overpriced..

Banned

alternate.nl is an good site for it.
    but as said above, 1000 euro is gg pc.

Impimp

Here you go this is from newegg, because I couldnt read most of the stuff on alternate, however im sure you can find the same parts for cheaper there.

okay now, there is no hard drive, thats up to you personally I like ssd or wd raptors due to the high speed of the drivers, the ssd will be 20-60gb which is good for the operating system, super fast however expensive, its good to have a raptor/ssd for operating system, and a 1tb drive in raid for storage.

Okay, heres why I would not choose amd, Its a great processor in my opinion however for the benchmarking, the i7 is much better you will get higher frame rates, and the reason i picked that i7 is because the only difference between that and the 400+ more dollar one is an overclock and that is simple just buy a good cooler.

The antec 900 is a great case, it has many fans, great room, and a 260mm fan on top however case is a personal choice however make sure yours HAS ALOT OF FANS, dont want overheating!!!

The gpu is the not the best however to get a better one, you can upgrade your budget, or it may just fit the 5770 or 5870 or higher is best.

motherboard and ram, are both good for the i7 8gb will be great fast loading and at 1333mhz

make sure to get windows seven, and good luck with your build, if you have any questions contact me on msn.

Zilla

This is ok I can do beter but im not getting paid to give out free information

Antec 900 is a tight fit for 5000 series vid cards and gtx series, go for a full tower for nicer space...1000w PS is overkill...you need 750w max unless you are going for CF/SLI, i7 will not get you much more FPS in gaming..it really only outshines AMD's top cpu's in very cpu intensive apps.
    HAF932 is a good case id stick with that
    HD5870
    i7 920
    3x2 ddr3
    1366 board
    corsair 750HX

for gpu get 2x ati 5970

Banned

come up with the ideas!!! there is so much possible..

Banned

Give me your msn, and I will built you an computer today or tomorrow when I feel like it xD

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    for gpu get 2x ati 5970
    lol 1x 5970 is too much so why crossfire xD ?

Impimp

5970 is the best, the reason i said to use the 1000watt is because its on a 60+ dollar combo making it a great deal, it may be a bit of a tight fit but the 900 is a huge case. However I believe the rest is about as good as it gets. Plus with a 1000 watt power supply he future proofs himself for a better graphics card or if he wants 2x 5970's if he has too much money and is crazy.
    Last edited by Impimp; 02-22-2010 at 07:24 PM.